New to bags, need some advice.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to bags, need some advice.

I know every fourth or fifth thread is " I don't know crap about bags". Well I am going to tag along with them, cause I know static and thats about all.

I am looking on bagging my 05' E46 ZHP Sedan. I already know I want to go e-level, and just be done with it. However, I may have the kit picked out I and looking at getting, but what else would I be looking in to purchasing to support this setup on a E46?

Do you need an after market camber kit?
    Sway bars?
    Control arms?
    Tie rods?

What might be something that would hold me back installing this system?

Any advice, or insight, would be greatly appreciated.
    05' E46 ZHP
    93' E36 (SOLD)
    Artwork Instagram @ Heathmeisterr

Originally posted by Heathmeister View Post
    I know every fourth or fifth thread is " I don't know crap about bags". Well I am going to tag along with them, cause I know static and thats about all.

I am looking on bagging my 05' E46 ZHP Sedan. I already know I want to go e-level, and just be done with it. However, I may have the kit picked out I and looking at getting, but what else would I be looking in to purchasing to support this setup on a E46?

Do you need an after market camber kit?
    Sway bars?
    Control arms?
    Tie rods?

What might be something that would hold me back installing this system?

Any advice, or insight, would be greatly appreciated.
    You don't need to get any of these aftermarket parts.
    Check out the photography thread
    http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=32676

Comment

You might need Camber Kit if the struts didnt come with any and you have crazy aggressive wheels.

Bagged Civic Si | Accuair | Airrex | Full-Race | Skunk2 | Enkei | Flashpro

Comment

Originally posted by Metzger View Post
        You might need Camber Kit if the struts didnt come with any and you have crazy aggressive wheels.
        When you say agressive wheels, youre talking like deeeeeeep dish, right?

Comment

Working...
        X