Fs: 190e/300e eibach springs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fs: 190e/300e eibach springs

Will fit either a 190e or a 300e mercedes. I dont know exactly how many coils are cut, but they are pretty low up front, rears could use another 1/2 coil cut to even it out and give more of a stanced look. Im selling because i just sold the car. Will consider trade for e36 parts as well. Asking $120. This is how they looked on my car
    iscrape

bump... open to offers
    iscrape

Comment

DO you still have these?

progress IS a slow process

Comment

Yep. Still have em
        iscrape

Comment

E36 parts im looking for: turner chip, depo headlights, red/clear tail lights or a sedan, m front bumper, zhp knob. Will trade for style 5s or style 19s if you arent asking a ridiculous price, i can put some cash in top
          iscrape

Comment

PM'd You

progress IS a slow process

Comment

to the top
              iscrape

Comment

Still have em
                iscrape

Comment

How did they ride?

Comment

They rode fine. Most 190e guys ride on cut 300, 400 or 500 springs because the 400 and 500 springs are actually stiffer than most aftermarket replacements. I sold these a while back, sorry i forgot to update with that, but i thought id answer your question first. The springs arent progressive rate and more or less look like really wide coilover springs (same diameter from top to bottom), so really you arent messing anything up but the actual height of the spring. That and the coilover conversion is super expensive, and only ground control makes a kit for it. Otherwise yellowspeed racing on ebay has the height adjustable kit but still isnt a true coilover.
                    iscrape

Comment

Working...
                    X