Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

everything except the hood

Comment

subscribed! Nice work, makes me miss my old fc's. Have you looked into the shine auto aero at all? Their rear diffuser is legit

-'95 325is, Alpine on gutted, G/C Track coils 650 lb front/750 lb rear, AA s/c, buckets, Borbet Type A's, etc... :drivin:

Comment

Shine auto is where I plan on ordering my widebody from

Comment

no doubt ken from shine is legit my friend has their front lip and the rear diffuser on his 90gxl and its sick, too bad i gave up on my fc vert lol its just sitting in my patio now im all focused on my e36 m3 now
          IMG_20140729_210811 by MGRAND3, on Flickr

My build thread.http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=33607
          Instagram: MGRAND3

Comment

wtf, 4 lug rx7?!! haha never seen that before, must be some crazy usdm shit.

nice work so far! be sure to budget for an aftermarket centre for your new diff. oem lsd's aren't that great, particularly when you get some v8 action in that mazda.

oh, and i think that black fc with the yellow wheels is this one from nz...

and interestingly is also ls powered

and yes, down here they drift at 200kph... haha (125mph)
            Last edited by 340i; 04-20-2011, 02:28 AM.
            sigpic
            Midmounted Mazda Minitruck video build thread - www.youtube.com/pimppalacecustoms
            Build pics and randomness - www.facebook.com/pimppalacecustoms
            Long term project 340i (Lexus V8 powered e21) http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...highlight=340i

Comment

Yea I was talking about the diff thing the other day. I plan going with something new but havnt really figured out waht yet...

Comment

my friend justin is running a turbo2 diff with the kazz 2way rebuilt with new stub shafts and all that good stuff and its holding down to his rew swap with a gt35r and vmount hes pushing like 580ish on his race tune so if his diff is holding up i think itll do fine for your application

Comment

here is a pic of his engine setup

Comment

I know ive been gone awhile and my garage is a mess but heres some pics

Threw most of the car back together. Then remember I had some mercedes rims sitting in the corner. I would need to go ahead and do the 5lug swap and get some adaptors but who knows...
                    Thoughts??

Comment

Sorry but is that a box of pretzels???

Comment

haha yupp. They are the big ones that taste awesome..

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

as long as you dont do overfenders then you'll be good

Comment

What no overfenders????

Comment

Heres a little update, Ive been working on the destroyed rear quarter all evening. First thing I did was take off the previous filler I had put on there to try to remember what the metal was like underneath it. I then started deciding on how the rears should look since both rear quarter uppers have dings so im not 100% how its supposed to be. came up with what I thought was right and started laying filler. Heres where im at its not complete but I need some sleep before work in the am. Also I have the interior together to get a idea of how its going to look and ive also started rewiring the rear of the car. Its completly tucked looks fantastic. After looking at the pics I cant wait to see the dash and door panels black with the battleship grey interior and orange cage...

Comment

Working...
                                X