This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Took some new ones last night.

Last edited by Keith602; 06-24-2014, 07:07 PM.

Comment

• Sooo clean!

Sent from my mobile apple command iCenter

Zacne on facebook: www.facebook.com/ZACNEWheels

Zacne on instagram: @zacnewheels

Comment

• Originally posted by Zacne_4 View Post
        Sooo clean!
        Thanks man!

Comment

• Great shots! I love shoots at sunset, the lighting is exemplary!
          -Christian.

'91 318iS AW2/blk slow garage queen/build...
          '02 ///M3 carbonschwartz 6MT daily beast
          '37 Chevy pickup-garagequeen...

Comment

• Originally posted by DER E30 View Post
            Great shots! I love shoots at sunset, the lighting is exemplary!
            Thanks! Yeah, shooting this thing at sunset seems to be the way to go. Ive had trouble shooting it in bright daylight. I think black cars are just tricky that way. I took some shots earlier in the day. They didnt look that bad, but they didnt look great either. Also made me decide to take the trim rings back off lol. This is one of the better ones from the high noon shoot. Finding a decent size shady area in Phoenix can be difficult.

Comment

• Originally posted by Keith602 View Post
              Thanks! Yeah, shooting this thing at sunset seems to be the way to go. Ive had trouble shooting it in bright daylight. I think black cars are just tricky that way. I took some shots earlier in the day. They didnt look that bad, but they didnt look great either. Also made me decide to take the trim rings back off lol. This is one of the better ones from the high noon shoot. Finding a decent size shady area in Phoenix can be difficult.

Any side shots with trim rings? I dig 'm!

Comment

• I need a better camera and more skillz... All of your shots are too nice!
                -Christian.

'91 318iS AW2/blk slow garage queen/build...
                '02 ///M3 carbonschwartz 6MT daily beast
                '37 Chevy pickup-garagequeen...

Comment

• Originally posted by Keith602 View Post
                  Thanks! Yeah, shooting this thing at sunset seems to be the way to go. Ive had trouble shooting it in bright daylight. I think black cars are just tricky that way. I took some shots earlier in the day. They didnt look that bad, but they didnt look great either.
                  you should always shoot during the "magic hour" (about 1-2.5 hrs before sunset). that's when all my outdoor photo shoots take place whether it be my brides, models or cars. That's when the light is best.

love the new shots.
                  E46 Touring Build Thread http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=56076

Comment

• This is absolutely one of my favorite builds here. I love this thing!

Awesome job! Keep it up!

Comment

• Originally posted by Red_Arrowheads View Post
                      This is absolutely one of my favorite builds here. I love this thing!

Awesome job! Keep it up!
                      Thanks!!

Comment

• Not exactly a huge update, but im happy about it. I finally got around to getting the stereo in there. Im just running a little Pioneer Non-CD deck. I only listen to music through bluetooth when im driving anyways, so it works perfectly. They are nice and compact so I was able to put it under and behind the dash so you cant tell its even there. Hiding the stereo was important because I didnt want anything too modern mounted in the old stereo location. Since its out of the way, I just use the remote. Having the handsfree is nice as well. Sounds way better than I expected too.

In the picture it looks like its lower than the dash, but thats because the shot is from the seat. Any higher than that and its not visible

Comment

• your attention to detail is so choice
                          E46 Touring Build Thread http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=56076

Comment

• Originally posted by austinscottphotography View Post
                            your attention to detail is so choice
                            Thank you sir

Comment

• Just came to see if I still love it. I do.
                              IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• I really adore this car!! I'm from sweden and have seen many amazon's but this one is one of a kind! Its the clean look thats nice

Comment

Working...
                                X