Cut.Weld.Scrape. = Bagged E30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a empty trunk and I daily it.... FML lol

I don't have a night video but watch close....

IMG 8699 from Robert Nes. on Vimeo.

IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
      I have a empty trunk and I daily it.... FML lol

I don't have a night video but watch close....
      Ahhh, that's just your low exhaust scraping lol. Also it happens to be the same location as your picture, where the street has a deep drainage angle which peaks at the highest point like this /\
      Last edited by Hella_RICH; 08-22-2013, 04:28 PM.
      [Cut. Weld. Scrape. = Bagged e30 Build Thread]

[Instagram: Ritchie_30]

Comment

• Originally posted by Hella_RICH View Post
        Ahhh, that's just your low exhaust scraping lol. Also it happens to be the same location as your picture, where the street has a deep drainage angle which peaks at the highest point like this /

Its not the same location but yes same street! And lol its my street all of the "vides" are on my st....... Well its my st.....

You are bagged fgt wake up!

My front passes over the same points....... Pussy boy! Its called a raised motor you noob!
        IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• E30 low hanging oil pans suck, I broke mine in half a little while ago on a huge unexpected drop in the road. The car looks great, keep it up!
          E30 Buildthread
          http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=34177
          IG: Logyt

e28 sig by logyt, on Flickr

Comment

Its not the same location but yes same street! And lol its my street all of the "vides" are on my st....... Well its my st.....

You are bagged fgt wake up!

My front passes over the same points....... Pussy boy! Its called a raised motor you noob!
            OHK I get it, it's your street.

We all know I'm on bags, that's pretty obvious. However, thanks for pointing that out +1 for you sir! I tend to forget sometimes, but then I air that bitch out and remember I park hard lol.

Raised motor? I was under the assumption you were too hardcore for such things. Wouldn't a raised motor be for, as you say "Pussy Boys"?
            Last edited by Hella_RICH; 12-15-2013, 10:10 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by logyt View Post
              E30 low hanging oil pans suck, I broke mine in half a little while ago on a huge unexpected drop in the road. The car looks great, keep it up!
              Tell me about it!

Thanks, I'm doing small things here and there. Hopefully sometime in the following months I wont have to worry about the M20 pan.
              Last edited by Hella_RICH; 07-29-2014, 08:47 PM.

Comment

• Obviously it's not for pussies, since yours isn't raised...

Lol I love u n the car man!
                IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Obviously it's not for pussies, since yours isn't raised...

Lol I love u n the car man!
                  Touche my friend! I feel the love bro I'm giving it right back.

Correction: Those who don't raise their motors aren't the pussies. Its the pussies who are afraid of some real scrape that do.
                  Last edited by Hella_RICH; 07-29-2014, 08:48 PM.

Comment

• Do it!
                    IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• i soooo want to see an s54 swap into an e30! theres a lot of m52, m50, s50 and s52 swaps but i cannot for the life of me wait to see an s54 with a shaved bay in there!

Overall i love your car so much and love the fact its on bags i don't understand why its so frowned upon.

Good job man i'm subbed for sure!

Comment

• Its been pretty long since I last posted anything in my build thread. Really due to the fact that the e30 has been in storage since Sept 2013. But the season is here and I'm currently working on a new set of wheels, OZ Futuras to be exact the spec are as follows: (No pictures yet sorry)
                        Fronts: 16x9.5 et12
                        Rears: 16x10 et8
                        I just placed my order for 25mms spacers through Adaptec Speedware to get the fitment just right. I got a bit tired of the tucked look, So I'm shooting for some poke. Ill try to add photos as I go along. But for now a shot of its current state. No real changes aside from subtle differences. Also the Style 5s will go up for sale soon, I will post a thread in the correct section later on.

HouseSitting
                        Last edited by Hella_RICH; 04-21-2014, 07:03 PM.

Comment

• I'm definitely interested to see how your wheels sit with those specs!

Comment

• Originally posted by lambo View Post
                            I'm definitely interested to see how your wheels sit with those specs!
                            Me too! lol I ran a test fit and measured about 100xs before I came to my final decision on spacers. I have a lot of fender rolling a pulling in my future.

BTW if you don't mind me asking what are your current specs on the Futuras. Also I love the look you have. I'm doing a full polish on my set

Comment

• Originally posted by Hella_RICH View Post
                              Me too! lol I ran a test fit and measured about 100xs before I came to my final decision on spacers. I have a lot of fender rolling a pulling in my future.

BTW if you don't mind me asking what are your current specs on the Futuras. Also I love the look you have. I'm doing a full polish on my set
                              Currently they are 16x8.5 et9 (that's with 15mm spacers) and 16x9 et7.5 (that's with 10.5mm spacers). I'm hoping to do at least 9's all around, maybe 9.5's in the rear. The lips need some love after the previous owners curbed them a bit

Comment

• Originally posted by lambo View Post
                                Currently they are 16x8.5 et9 (that's with 15mm spacers) and 16x9 et7.5 (that's with 10.5mm spacers). I'm hoping to do at least 9's all around, maybe 9.5's in the rear. The lips need some love after the previous owners curbed them a bit
                                Ugh curb rash sucks, however they do fit well I have soft spot for 4drs.

The previous owner reverse mounted these and the specs were 16x9 and 16x9.5. When I reassembly them ill sandwich the faces which are .5 inches giving me that extra 1/2 inch all around.

Comment

Working...
                                X