This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 040 super white 2 celica

For a starter, here's my car currently. The build is after.

Xxr522 18x9.5 @33/38 wrapped in 215/40/18 Falken fk452 and dropped on ksport kontrol.

Here she is the night I picked her up.

Right off the bat I threw in pedal covers. They fall off so often, I don't even fvck with them anymore.*

Then I put in a shift knob. One of many I have. Not everyone's cup of tea, but I loved the weighted throw.*

Next on the list is subwoofers and a sound system.*

Next comes a cheap eBay exhaust. After gutting out the feathers inside, it sounds much better

During a rainy day, I ended up sliding into my buddies celica and got a lil mustache. His wasn't damaged or scratched.*

Patched up. Replacing it this summer with 03*

Painted my 15's black. Not super great but better than the rashed up silver

You can see the carbon fiber knob and the blue LED I put in after christmas 2012. And before you say anything, yes the carbon sh1t on the console is gone

Month after Christmas I plopped in these CCFL halos soon to be equipped with HIDs and a smoke vinyl over lay

A month or so ago my new wheels and tires came in. Specs and brands at the top of first post.*

In order to get the wheels to fit, I needed 5mm in the back and new lugs and studs

Two weeks ago I got my ksport kontrol pro coilovers 9k/6k. Soon to be replaced 6k's with swift 10k's or 12k's

Here we are lowered on 15's

Here we are lowered. I don't have a side shot with the most recent drop. I have 25mm spacers coming in for the back and I'll be putting 10mm up front
    Last edited by Guest; 04-23-2013, 10:56 PM.

It was a rocky start but... I think your taking a turn in the right direction. Not a fan of everything but I like the dedication.
    NathanHeeney.com

Comment

Can you see the pictures now? They werent working earlier.

That aside, thank you. Tomorrow im putting stock exhaust on and lowering the car even more. Just a quick Q, is it ok to remove fender plastics?

Comment

Can you please get better pictures?

If I were you, I would remove those fender guards(look up how to remove them, you may need a heat gun or something so it doesn't rip the paint off), pinstriping, and don't do any more questionable interior mods. Those pedal covers looked way ricey. Glad they didn't stay; same with the CF inside the car.

I would suggest painting the toyota badge white, and debadging the rear if you haven't already.

You are heading in the right direction, cannot wait to see more

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
        @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

Ehhhhhh, I do not like the headlights at all. Or the XXR's for that matter... Your car, but it's pretty meh to me.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2
          Originally posted by Kyle_Eagleton
          Come to America. We have no rules. And plenty of fast food.

Comment

^ what do you mean by better pictures? Size, quality? The only camera I have is my iPhone.

But anyways, yes the cf and the pedals are gone. I am planning on painting the interior black and white as well as re upholstering the seats black and white.

On the outside, I plan on losing all of the signs on the back when I shave the wing. I'm also considering shaving the whole trunk to get rid of all lights, latches, etc. leaving only the plate.

Also this is the new front bumper I'm getting.

No Toyota symbols anymore.

Removing fender guards up front when I repaint the fenders. Losing the rear is a bit trickier because I can't paint the body of the car an I'm afraid of discoloration. Same goes with the pinstripe. Either way, I'm on track with you on that and agree.

Any other suggestions?

Comment

Originally posted by Codidly View Post
              Ehhhhhh, I do not like the headlights at all. Or the XXR's for that matter... Your car, but it's pretty meh to me.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2
              I get that often. Idk why? I absolutely love the headlights and rims. Wasn't my first choice in rims, but the best price I could afford. It's nearly impossible to find brand new 18x9.5 rims for under 600.

And I say that on the headlights. On forums, people dislike them. But I have people walk up to me at gas stations and such and tell me specifically they love the wheels, drop, and headlights.

Comment

Keep it simple. I think that shaving too much off the rear looks strange. Clean the car up first before doing crazy mods.

The headlights will look great once the stripes and arch guards are gone.

That new bumper will look great. For the money required for the shaving the rear, you could get some used volks in need of some love or a new set of enkei's.

Cant you peel off the pinstripe?

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
                @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

Black wheels on a white car is just meh to me. I agree on removing the pin stripe and fender edge things. Then I'd look at painting the mirrors white.

As far as better pictures, just shoot at an angle that shows the whole car.

2001 Focus Sedan from an ex-ricer. See my build thread
                  http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=17122

Comment

I do not like the headlights at all.

Comment

This was my favorite stage for your car:

BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                      Originally posted by Ollie
                      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

^^^lmfao......OP youll figure it out.

Comment

Originally posted by rice4life View Post
                          http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi..._SS-I_rear.jpg

Keep it simple. I think that shaving too much off the rear looks strange. Clean the car up first before doing crazy mods.

The headlights will look great once the stripes and arch guards are gone.

That new bumper will look great. For the money required for the shaving the rear, you could get some used volks in need of some love or a new set of enkei's.

Cant you peel off the pinstripe?
                          I was going to shave the rear by myself. I was thinking it would make the car look cleaner. At work yesterday I saw a nice prelude come by and he had shaved his trunk. I liked it. I could just peel the stripe off, yes, however, again im worried about discolored paint underneat.

Originally posted by NorCalFocus View Post
                          Black wheels on a white car is just meh to me. I agree on removing the pin stripe and fender edge things. Then I'd look at painting the mirrors white.

As far as better pictures, just shoot at an angle that shows the whole car.
                          Actually the mirrors are white, they are just dipped black. Once i start repainting doors, fenders, hood, bumpers, and trunk I will be losing the black/white two tone. But for now, I like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Celli View Post
                            I get that often. Idk why? I absolutely love the headlights and rims. Wasn't my first choice in rims, but the best price I could afford. It's nearly impossible to find brand new 18x9.5 rims for under 600.

And I say that on the headlights. On forums, people dislike them. But I have people walk up to me at gas stations and such and tell me specifically they love the wheels, drop, and headlights.
                            Let me give you some inspiration. This is my buddy's car (Xtra Big Kahuna), while he's still on replica wheels, Varrstoen does a good job with R&D, where XXR doesn't do any at all.

The headlights just look ricey, imho. I've seen them in person at meets around my area, and the opinion didn't change. Maybe I'm just too picky, but I'm just not a fan.

Originally posted by Kyle_Eagleton
                            Come to America. We have no rules. And plenty of fast food.

Comment

I see where you are going with that.I don't plan on keeping these rims too long. But i'll probably be stuck with them for atleast two years until I can afford authentic wheels. But in the mean time, I still like them. And with the headlights, to every man his own.

Comment

Working...
                              X