Stanced DSM's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kaidotech View Post
    Always loved these Galants, but that rack is HUGE and looks out of place. Hopefully you use it for something.
    the snowboard carrier is huge, it's not too bad once i take it off and just throw on my bike rack.

Comment

New setup picked up today. Better pics coming soon, when it stops raining and I can wash the car lol
      sigpic
      Follow Me on TikTok & IG: Eric_Thiergood

Comment

Originally posted by EricT93 View Post

New setup picked up today. Better pics coming soon, when it stops raining and I can wash the car lol
        Fuck yes!
        | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

Those the 9.5s? What coilovers are you on btw? Looks good

Comment

Originally posted by Dyesuperman View Post
            Those the 9.5s? What coilovers are you on btw? Looks good
            Thanks man. 18x9.5 +20. Im on GC sleeves for now. BCs coming when I can get ahold of an extra $1k lol.
            sigpic

Comment

Thanks man. 18x9.5 +20. Im on GC sleeves for now. BCs coming when I can get ahold of an extra $1k lol.
              I'll take those GC sleeves off of your hands when you do :P I am looking to go with koni and ground controls with custom tophats instead of my tein coilovers. Mainly for handling but also for the fact that I can go lower with ground controls and konis haha. What size tire are you running?

Comment

I'll take those GC sleeves off of your hands when you do :P I am looking to go with koni and ground controls with custom tophats instead of my tein coilovers. Mainly for handling but also for the fact that I can go lower with ground controls and konis haha. What size tire are you running?
                Haha alright man! 225 40 18 stretched all the way around
                sigpic

Comment

Haha alright man! 225 40 18 stretched all the way around
                  What kind of camber? I think you could fit a 235 on there if ya wanted :P I am running -2.5 in the rear and -1.7 in the front with 18x9.5s as well but with a 255/35 tire...offset is the key to me running wider tires though, my wheels are +35. Even so, that puts yours 15mm farther out than mine but I am running a 30mm wider tire so a 235 wouldn't be out of the question for you

Comment

What kind of camber? I think you could fit a 235 on there if ya wanted :P I am running -2.5 in the rear and -1.7 in the front with 18x9.5s as well but with a 255/35 tire...offset is the key to me running wider tires though, my wheels are +35. Even so, that puts yours 15mm farther out than mine but I am running a 30mm wider tire so a 235 wouldn't be out of the question for you
                    Havent had it aligned but last time I did I was around -3.5 rear and Ive gone lower since. I probably could do a 235 since Ive shaven the rear fenders completely but I like the stretched look plus if I run the same size tire all the way around, I can actually rotate my tires like people with "normal" cars do
                    sigpic

Comment

Here's some recent pics.

new sticker

my buddies 3G

sigpic

Comment

Here's a couple recent pics.

(current favorite)
                        sigpic

Comment

my eclipse - has AGX and Ground Control and has like 2" of wheel gap with the all the way down.. wtf.

do i need to switch from the AGX to something shorter? You're on KONI's Eric? I should find some of those if you can go that low with them...

Also, think I can fit 18x10s? et30? how much room you have on the inside of the wheel and the coilover?

teaser:
                          91 DiamondSchwartzMetallic S52 Slicktop, 91 Calypso M42, 89 Royalblau M20, 84 Euro E30, M535, Euro e24, ap1

www.RenownUSA.com
                          ig @rudestance / @renownusa

Comment

Originally posted by animal View Post
                            my eclipse - has AGX and Ground Control and has like 2" of wheel gap with the all the way down.. wtf.

do i need to switch from the AGX to something shorter? You're on KONI's Eric? I should find some of those if you can go that low with them...

Also, think I can fit 18x10s? et30? how much room you have on the inside of the wheel and the coilover?

teaser:
                            lol gtfo
                            IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Well for those who haven't seen, the eclipse has a new look. I had alot of problems with the rotas(don't buy used) so I had to let them go, I picked these up for dirt cheap so I've been rocking them. I'll play with different tires and spacing and see if I can get these to poke but for now I think it gives it a clean OEM+ look they hold up to these Houston roads alot better. Here's pics.

sigpic

Comment

That shit looks quite proper. Very nice. DSM Love.
                                - Bagged '98 Chevy S10 - Stock '88 Volvo 240DL - Broken '87 Mitsubishi Starion ESi-R - Also Broken '87 Shelby Lancer #707/800 -

Comment

Working...
                                X