Transformation of my e36

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RomanTaylor View Post
    This new interior is sex! I love it! Much better than old one.
    Originally posted by aschroeder92 View Post
    Dove seats look sick!

Thanks i love it too. And they are a lot more comfortable to sit. And holds body in place a lot better.

here's some more.
    I can't find any paint to black out door cards, so they will be grey for a bit

Comment

ahh, jealous. I have a set of 17" RF/Design 5k's at home but I can't find rings and center caps for them.
      “The first race was conceived when the second car was built.”

+ Josh @ BlownEuros

Comment

Its lookin good man

Comment

Originally posted by J.Owen View Post
          ahh, jealous. I have a set of 17" RF/Design 5k's at home but I can't find rings and center caps for them.
          try all of ebay's..especialy co.uk and de

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
          Its lookin good man

thanks getting compliment from you about the car is like getting compliment from Bill Gates on programming, or K. Bryant on basketball

Comment

got rear ended few days ago..sucks..well, nothing major.. one of my ZKW's cracked, hood and front panel now have some bends.. atleast i now can haz facelift

and it happened just before TUV approval..heh, fail. Atleast i got some "compliment" from the TUV guy. "how the fuck you drive around? this is the lowest car we ever had"... :buttrock

went to TUV with a friend (e36 with e46 bumper)..and after that we visited his friend (e34), to see his progress on e30.. did a bit of shooting.

Comment

damn sorry to hear about the damage
              the car looks sweet
              tell me how is it to ride a car this low in Lithuania ? it goes around ok ? i'm from Latvia and it's a 1.5 hrs drive and roads are pretty similar and my ass hurts ocassionaly even on a car not that low

btw
              u should put these taillights (two color)
              they look mint!

Comment

Originally posted by sergov View Post
                damn sorry to hear about the damage
                the car looks sweet
                tell me how is it to ride a car this low in Lithuania ? it goes around ok ? i'm from Latvia and it's a 1.5 hrs drive and roads are pretty similar and my ass hurts ocassionaly even on a car not that low

btw
                u should put these taillights (two color)
                they look mint!
                hi there
                well, i'm pretty happy with the way car rides..and passengers (females) don't complain either, so i don't think it's too bumpy or stiff.. even compared to my fathers MB c180.

and yeah, i'll put clears as soon as i get some money.. it's not a priority, so i'm not rushing..
                Last edited by Guest; 08-19-2009, 07:00 PM.

Comment

so far looks sic man. I think that green lip looks cool.
                  good work man
                  Clinton
                  1st Aussie on here
                  Im Back!

Comment

Lovin it all man, great work.
                    Originally posted by da3bous
                    I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

Thanks guys i really appreciate all of the comments. It's nice to hear all of it.

oh and i've just received more pics from that evening..

Comment

Man, I've been seeing your car a lot here and on bf.c ... and I'm still not feelin' the green lip. I thought it would grow on me, but it hasn't sadly.

Paint that thing man.

Comment

Originally posted by slocar View Post
                          Man, I've been seeing your car a lot here and on bf.c ... and I'm still not feelin' the green lip. I thought it would grow on me, but it hasn't sadly.

Paint that thing man.

the thing is i'm doing this car to fit my taste, not somebodys else.
                          so no way i'm painting her black. I might paint it other color, when i'm bored, though

Comment

Originally posted by s4cr View Post
                            the thing is i'm doing this car to fit my taste, not somebodys else.
                            so no way i'm painting her black. I might paint it other color, when i'm bored, though
                            Understood; you should always mod to your own taste first - I was just giving my humble opinion.

btw, I think like a darkish gray would look good.

Comment

Originally posted by slocar View Post
                              Understood; you should always mod to your own taste first - I was just giving my humble opinion.

btw, I think like a darkish gray would look good.
                              i've been thinking about this for a bit, and i think you might be right The thing is black color really sucks when it comes to highlighting lines of the car.. I'm talking about lines of mtech front. On brighter colors it really stands out, but when it's black, it's kinda flat. So i've decided to try find slats (from m3 lux), paint them gun metal or something like that and the lip too.

Comment

Post pics when you do it.

Comment

Working...
                                X