X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loving the new BBS on there.

Comment

• Originally posted by 190Evan View Post
      Ah okay, I just feel like aesthetic isn't worth possible detonation but that's just me. Sorry about the confusion with the LXZ's I totally missed the post with the on the car. Now that I see it I agree they don't match the paint and style of the car at all. New wheels look a lot better!
      Originally posted by electricalbox View Post
      Loving the new BBS on there.
      Thank you guys! I'm so in love with them you have no idea haha

Here's some shots from my friend @wilsonbr on instagram. Awesome guy with an awesome GTI so you should go follow him

Comment

• Duuuuuuudeeeee, paint match the grey on your bumpers and the roof it would look SO good.

Originally posted by Stupid Kid
        I need the weed in advance i can't ride my bmx across the ocean unless im high

Comment

Duuuuuuudeeeee, paint match the grey on your bumpers and the roof it would look SO good.
          My roof is chalkboard paint which is hella fun at meets and shit, so idk about that, but the back bumper maybe

edit: I've now bought two cans of color matched aerosol paint and will match the bumper lmao
          Last edited by nishy; 02-22-2017, 04:16 PM.

Comment

• Lil thing

I was rubbing so fucking bad on the rear passenger. Yall saw the first part of the pull I did, so I went back and pulled it a bit more and tried to even it out a little and have it more like a flare. It looks like ass, but it barely rubs at all now which is perfect. Tire is still destroyed from the one day of driving I did

My sticker collection grows

And I can 3 wheel on slight inclines

I don't really take very many pictures of my car, but my fitment all around is really tight and really good. Overall I'm pretty happy with how it sits but I wish it could be lower...
            Might not have the BBS on there for too much longer as I would rather have low than good fitment. Thinking of going to a 13x6.5 or 7J with some 175/50s

Here's a bonus mega high def pic of me and some of my friends after a meet last night (miata and KA S14)

shoutout to this website for leaving me stuck at 13423 views
            Last edited by nishy; 02-27-2017, 04:30 PM.

Comment

• https://www.instagram.com/p/BQ_-yaZFOM5/

Little video of me doing some drifting last night haha

Comment

• Dude, your Tercel is better looking than half of what BMW makes nowadays. Congrats, you've done the impossible...you've made a disposable '90s Toyota cool. Mad Props.
                sigpic

Comment

• Love it!

Comment

Love it!
                    Yo, I was thinking about it more, and if I go through with the EGR delete, I'll probably add on a water injection system to help keep intake/head temps down. Should be adequate cooling compared to the EGR system

Comment

• You very well could do it but I feel like re-engineering something that Toyota spent thousands on creating probably won't do as good of a justice BUT I'm always into watching projects. Say you do install a water/meth kit and it helps with NOX how are you going to take into account the unused space in the combustion chamber? The only truly reliable and good way to do it would be running a standalone where you can adjust your fuel going in along with that meth kit. The meth kit would help no doubt but there are density differences between meth/water and burnt/nonvolatile exhaust gasses that are designed to go in. As I said I'm all in to watch the project happen I'm just warning you ahead of time because the EGR delete is one of the most confused mods on street cars I've seen.

Comment

• Originally posted by BozoBubble View Post
                        Dude, your Tercel is better looking than half of what BMW makes nowadays. Congrats, you've done the impossible...you've made a disposable '90s Toyota cool. Mad Props.
                        Thank you so much That was the whole goal with this car from the beginning - to make people take a second look at an otherwise unnoticed junk economy car

The paint came in last night so I'm gonna try to paint the bumper if I have time this weekend. If not, I'll post pics whenever it's done. Shit is $25 a can

Comment

• Bumper still not painted. It's been raining a lot I reeeeeeeeeeeally want to do it though. Hopefully it clears up this weekend

Anyway, I bought more wheels this morning. 13x6 XR-4 Longchamps, and 13x7 MK-IIs. Gonna run a 175/50 tire on them so I'll be a full inch lower than my current setup, and hopefully will rub a lot less. Only fear is I might have some wheel gap in the front when they're on. I'm debating on how I should finish them... currently thinking gloss black lips with silver/raw alum centers and silver hardware. Thoughts?

OH! I almost forgot! Update on my sticker window. I'm really starting to like it. Replaced some of the bad ebay ones with some better quality. My favorite is the custom Poppy sticker on the right I had made :P

And This custom sticker on my fender just so people know where I stand on the issue of my poor fenders

Last edited by nishy; 03-10-2017, 12:56 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by nishy View Post
                            currently thinking gloss black lips with silver/raw alum centers and silver hardware. Thoughts?
                            Yes that would be perfect on the longchamps

Comment

• that last slap is great
                              99 GS 400
                              85' 190d
                              99 Q45 (slightly nicer)
                              97' q45 (rip)
                              ig: erik.docx

Comment

• Teaserrrrrr

final specs are going to be 13x6 -12 on the longhcamps and 13x7 -0 on the MK-II's

Comment

Working...
                                X