Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello World, Greetings from Eugene, OR

Hello All,

Thought I would post a quick intro and give people a little background before I establish my build thread. My name is Zach, my buddy Alex and I have been wrenching together for a few years now, and have now begun modifying my 1998 Lexus SC400. I had a 94 JDM Front LS Integra, that was my first build, we all start somewhere. It was a great way to learn.
    I bought the car out of pure impulse and it was the best decision I have made to date. It had less than 52k original miles when I purchased it. It is Imperial Jade Green (6Q7), unmolested, beautiful, 2 owner, originally a California car.
    In the last year my buddy and I have installed a complete stereo, Fortune Auto 500 Series Coilovers, full tint, moog end links and OEM G35 wheels made by Rays Engineering. We are picking up a set of stock LS400 brakes in the next few days and that will likely be my first complete post.
    Starting a build thread in the next few days and I would appreciate any and all feedback! We will likely be posting a lot of the cars we are working on or building on the side as well.

Looking forward to meeting all of you! Hoping these photos link right! lol

Hi Zach,

Welcome.
    Nice rides you've got.
    I can't help but notice that your phone has some tilting issues
    Lucas
    Daily: 2004 Pontiac GTO. . . . . . . . . Daily Econobox: 2009 Mini Clubman Cooper
    Originally posted by LCG
    High 21! It's like a high 5 but includes both hands, both feet and a boner.

Comment

Working...
    X