STOLEN in San Diego- Wheels and Roof Rack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

indeed, very shitty
    can't do anything from over here, but i'll keep my eyes open on the internet

Comment

Originally posted by CJay View Post
      Probably didn't even know they were XXRs. Thieves are dumb fucks. "Hey, that wheel says 'ill' on it, let's steal that shit."

Best of luck to the OP. I seriously hope this thread ends up full circle with the wheels and what not in the rightful owner's possession.
      Haha so true! I can imagine them googling "ill Wheels" to find prices! Anyway i hope you find who did it, and like everyone else said, come back bigger and better!

R A C K E T X C L U B
      @Mister_Clocktower

Comment

Unfortunate. Best of luck finding your gear.

Comment

ill be in SD for xmas break. I will be keeping an eye out for them.
          Allen
          flickr / Twitter/Instagram

Comment

Someone stole your wheels OFF THE STREET? Fuck, I didn't think that hardly ever happened anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by TurboChris View Post
              Someone stole your wheels OFF THE STREET? Fuck, I didn't think that hardly ever happened anymore.
              Sarcasm
              There was literally no need for that.

Ontopic - Car looks clean as hell, hope you either find them of manage to get some new tread man, peace!

#LOSING

Comment

That sucks! When are people going to realize that if you can't afford what you want, wait until you can and get them the honest way?

I trawl the web for wheels everyday! I have saved your profile as a bookmark, and will let you know if I find a similar set for sale soon!
                BMW E21 320i Peters cab
                BMW E30 M3 Cecotto
                BMW E30 328i
                Toyota Hilux 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by Larsinnj View Post
                  That sucks! When are people going to realize that if you can't afford what you want, wait until you can and get them the honest way?

I trawl the web for wheels everyday! I have saved your profile as a bookmark, and will let you know if I find a similar set for sale soon!
                  Or at least come up with a scheme to make $. Fuck stealing shit, it's so heartless.

OP, hope this gets resolved soon.

Comment

Dam man sucks my wifes window just got busted out today and her car broke into.

Comment

I can't tell by the original pics - did the wheels have locks?

Comment

WTF!? Are you serious!? That's just f***ed up...
                        Now I'm really scared of parking my car off campus once I put my BBS's on.
                        Dang, first was Kevin's Volk LE37ts, and now your XXR's?

I'll definitely keep my eyes out for them. I'll be posting this on Facebook, and SDRev forums if you don't mind. In the meantime, good luck with finals, and finding those wheels and roof rack.

Originally posted by TheJakeR View Post
                        Oh god.... the last thing we need man. I'm at UCSD too, and I wouldn't have expected there to be many thieves around.

Don't let it bring you down, focus on finals. i will for sure keep an eye out, around school, etc. real bummer man, but you'll be moving onto better things soon enough
                        +1

BTW, both of you need to go to the meets more often. :P I miss seeing you guys.
                        Last edited by Thaifighter; 12-07-2011, 08:33 PM.

Comment

sucks. but look at it as an opportunity to change up your car, maybe get something you've been eyeing..

also, do you think its possible to steal wheels if a slammed car is parked on a pretty steep hill? it is hard enough to get it on a jack without a staircase of 2x4's, AND on a hill? (car sits out a lot but is on a badass hill, yes in SF).
                          91 DiamondSchwartzMetallic S52 Slicktop, 91 Calypso M42, 89 Royalblau M20, 84 Euro E30, M535, Euro e24, ap1

www.RenownUSA.com
                          ig @rudestance / @renownusa

Comment

sorry to read this.

@animal: slammed cars are no problem for thieves. inflatable car jacks and they steal all 4 wheels in 2minutes.

Comment

wow i had to register just to say this..

i know exactly where u parked (its the back way outta the campus right?) If so, theres always continuous traffic going back and forth around that area. also going to UCSD, i always thought the campus was considered safe.. walking around left and right in 5 minutes I see Lamborghini's, Ferrari's, Bentlys etc. left and right.

Good luck with finding your stuff, I'll keep an eye around campus

Comment

Originally posted by CJay View Post
                                Probably didn't even know they were XXRs. Thieves are dumb fucks. "Hey, that wheel says 'ill' on it, let's steal that shit."

Best of luck to the OP. I seriously hope this thread ends up full circle with the wheels and what not in the rightful owner's possession.
                                I got a set of WORK Equips for $500 w/ tires because the guy thought they were Rotas. <3 Craigslist.

OP: This sucks. I'll keep an eye out for them on our local Honda and 240 forums. Who knows, maybe they'll think they're smart by selling them outta state. Good luck.
                                StatusRacing.com
                                Configure YOUR Seat Here
                                Tel: 1.480.265.8600
                                Email: sales@statusracing.com
                                Fan us on Facebook

Comment

Working...
                                X