No announcement yet.

just another honda build 1997 honda civic sedan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get them photo's up, I'm actually really liking this. Some oem wheels off another Honda/Acura(like blades as someone said) and it'd be perfect.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

Originally posted by FunfGang View Post
      Get them photo's up, I'm actually really liking this. Some oem wheels off another Honda/Acura(like blades as someone said) and it'd be perfect.
      agreed, looks good.

Where abouts in Jersey?

Comment

not too shabby

Comment

follow you on instagram haha still love it. ever thought about a bys front?

Comment

Originally posted by 07NJx355 View Post
            agreed, looks good.

Where abouts in Jersey?
            thanks dude ! and about 15 mins from Mt Creek if you know the area.

Comment

Originally posted by justaneffer View Post
              follow you on instagram haha still love it. ever thought about a bys front?

thanks alot! lol you follow me on instagram??? whats your name on there??

Comment

_DSC5484

photo from yesterday by the dirt road by my house...yes low civics are rally cars.

_DSC5413

just another shot from behind

_DSC5464

DATASS

_DSC5418

yes i have a blast pipe dont ****!

Comment

_DSC5545

one of the first things i did was relocate the radio in to the lower din and got a single din radio delete for the top really cleans everything up also im not sure if you can tell but i also tucked my police radar behind the dash. i **** wires and and random stuff every where.

_DSC5547

my feet kept slipping on the rubber covers so being a skateboarder i took some skateboard grip tape and recovered them. hands down one of the best things i have ever done and dont know why more people do this

_DSC5550

my trunk for now..the piece of wood broke so one rainy day i started ripping out sound dendning and in a couple week its going to get painted white once i get some dye ice for the big pads under the rear seats...i love gutted cars but when its not clean and painted, it looks like garbage

Comment

Stickers on the rack and "blast pipe" ruin it IMHO sorry, otherwise I love it.

Comment

Originally posted by electricalbox View Post
                      Stickers on the rack and "blast pipe" ruin it IMHO sorry, otherwise I love it.
                      lol its not for everyone.. the exhaust is getting cut soon. it was one of those things that just happened one day with some extra piping haha

Comment

Whats up bro!

Looking good ready for new wheels on this thing. Nice photos btw
                        Instagram @stayclassy_

Comment

Originally posted by Swag View Post
                          Whats up bro!

Looking good ready for new wheels on this thing. Nice photos btw
                          lol thanks ive always wanted to make one of these but yeah its getting wheels real soon..still not sure what i want yet but something balling...i might be either getting some works ssr's or bbs's and on the cheap side diamond racing steelies

Comment

Originally posted by enzorubinich View Post
                            lol its not for everyone.. the exhaust is getting cut soon. it was one of those things that just happened one day with some extra piping haha
                            No worries we have all been there.

Comment

Originally posted by electricalbox View Post
                              No worries we have all been there.
                              hah its getting there slowy...im thinking about droping it another .5 inches once this rain stops

Comment

Originally posted by enzorubinich View Post
                                thanks alot! lol you follow me on instagram??? whats your name on there??
                                jaredegregory lol ive seen this car for so long. haha glad you finally got on stanceworks.

Comment

Working...
                                X