X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if i write it off, i would only get 5.3k for it =( i love my h22a but
    sigpic

Comment

• was holding my mums rain umbrella to protect me from the sun monster when i was cleaning my boot and ppl kept beeping me when they drove past????, the fuck cunts its called being sun smart
      - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
      Originally posted by TRaNz
      Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Is cause you haz fulleh sik as mad whip.

Comment

• spend 6 hours detailing car....

have to drive into city tonight... aids.

Comment

• Originally posted by JC. View Post
            Is cause you haz fulleh sik as mad whip.
            nah think it was more me standing in the sun with a massive black rain umbrella
            - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
            Originally posted by TRaNz
            Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Originally posted by cln View Post
              was holding my mums rain umbrella to protect me from the sun monster when i was cleaning my boot and ppl kept beeping me when they drove past????, the fuck cunts its called being sun smart
              BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH A

Best.
              S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• damn rangas

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zX-AHk4VlN0&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zX-AHk4VlN0&feature=related[/ame]

Comment

• Originally posted by cln View Post
                    was holding my mums rain umbrella to protect me from the sun monster when i was cleaning my boot and ppl kept beeping me when they drove past????, the fuck cunts its called being sun smart
                    lol. imagine you at the beach. fkn walking lobster bahahahah

Comment

• decided that if car cant be fixed, gonna get them to pay it out and ill sell parts to make off. sort of decided on next car but will be picky on price and condition, will try to keep u guys up to date. and no it is not an evo.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Prelude!!

Comment

• rwd

Comment

• Originally posted by namtaro View Post
                            if i write it off, i would only get 5.3k for it =( i love my h22a but
                            Pull the motor? We can put it into another one

Originally posted by cln View Post
                            <3

Originally posted by J.D View Post
                            spend 6 hours detailing car....

have to drive into city tonight... aids.
                            I cleaned my car, was out lastnight abusing the whorish women of melbourne

no defect ftmfw.

Originally posted by namtaro View Post
                            decided that if car cant be fixed, gonna get them to pay it out and ill sell parts to make off. sort of decided on next car but will be picky on price and condition, will try to keep u guys up to date. and no it is not an evo.
                            An evo wouldnt suit you anyways.
                            Originally posted by anth
                            Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Lol where's my invite kent?
                              Jks, I havE become a hermit. Don't leave the house and shit.

Comment

• being socialable is overrated. lol

Comment

Working...
                                X