Instagram: Franswishaaa

Comment

My boner flipped the desk over.
      Instagram : @SHMVNY_GVNG

Comment

did a few more things recently...

welded my original muffler tips back on since i deleted the mufflers

never ending body work.... getting rid of a few dents

a few parts I've accumulated over this build. Replacing door trims, led plate lights, and a few3 other miscellaneous things. i deleted the headlight washers as well as the plate holder for a cleaner look up front. New kidney grills, fog lights, door seals, mirrors
        Ive also replaced the interior lights with leds, added halos to my headlights and wired them to my euroswitch so i can control them independently. They were also flickering so i fixed that up. i also have new bmw roundels on order.

on the to do list i still have:
        replace speakers (mine all suck)
        new head unit with nav, iPod control etc.
        parking sensors
        back up camera
        door handle lighting (a little brighter than oem)
        misc lighting (vip style)
        vip tables
        full seat re-uphostery
        folding mirrors
        rear seat fridge possibly haha
        cayenne bbk
        ....turbo ls1 swap muahahaha
        instagram: @artur_bastos

My e38 Build

Comment

you can get folding mirrors off of any of the e90 premiums for pretty cheap from a j-yard. Just a headsup, might save you some cash if you planned on ordering new. Looks awesome dude!
          Instagram : @SHMVNY_GVNG

Comment

If you end up with the ls1 my e28 is in a desperate need of new heart! Just saying...

Comment

Great progress so far! I have a set of lighted polished door handles with partial wiring harness if you're interested... Pm me.
              Hit me up for all your quality used bmw parts needs! http://properperformance.com/ IG: Lowlygent

Comment

Holy mother of god this is amazing. And the fitment looks wonderful too, I'm looking forward to seeing more of this

Comment

For some reason I have a thing for step lipped style 5s, looking forward to seeing this painted.
                  05' ZCP M3 | ig: @justin821

Comment

Originally posted by mikey G View Post
                    you can get folding mirrors off of any of the e90 premiums for pretty cheap from a j-yard. Just a headsup, might save you some cash if you planned on ordering new. Looks awesome dude!
                    oh really? i wonder how they would fit with this cars though, but thats great to know!

Originally posted by palomaeki View Post
                    If you end up with the ls1 my e28 is in a desperate need of new heart! Just saying...
                    haha lets hope thats the case when i can afford that swap. i wish i could boost the M62 but you can barely fit a screwdriver in that engine bay let alone a turbo

Originally posted by Mehowski View Post
                    Holy mother of god this is amazing. And the fitment looks wonderful too, I'm looking forward to seeing more of this
                    thanks a lot man!

Originally posted by Staggered View Post
                    For some reason I have a thing for step lipped style 5s, looking forward to seeing this painted.
                    thanks dude, should be painted soon. hoping to build my booth this week or the next

My e38 Build

Comment

Originally posted by DinanDave View Post
                      Great progress so far! I have a set of lighted polished door handles with partial wiring harness if you're interested... Pm me.
                      pm'ed

My e38 Build

Comment

solid work here keep it up looks so tuff!
                        Mx73 Cressida Build check it out!
                        http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=59875

Ig: Japetto516

Comment

I need to stop clicking on e38 threads because my love for them grows everyday. Great build so far!

Comment

hnnng! YES finally a seven done the way I love to see...big fat rear tuck and simple styling + on its guts for the sluts!!!
                            Like a glove

Comment

Originally posted by danielsahhhn View Post
                              hnnng! YES finally a seven done the way I love to see...big fat rear tuck and simple styling + on its guts for the sluts!!!
                              yea man, there are waaaaaay too many done the "wrong" way out there. I'm going for a vip/oem look and have a long way to go still, but this car is perfect for it and I've only seen one other guy do it in a similar way

My e38 Build

Comment

It would be Matt's old car wouldn't it?

This one is pretty OEM+ but definitely not as in depth as yours=)

It's bagged so that is the ride height. I can't find any good pictures of it stopped and aired out. It is on some three piece converted factory wheels too=)
                                95 318ti & 96 328is

Compact Build Thread

Follow me on instagram: earlmeyeriii

Comment

Working...
                                X