This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    have they announced Rotas as a factory option yet?
    lol
    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
      Just took a new job working in a shop.

I start in 2 weeks.
      fuck yea dude. way better than pizzas. well, unless the pizzas are really good and you can eat all you want for free. and beer too. cause pizza + beer = awesome. fucking a, now I want pizza and beer
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Making $150 today. That's going toward the new clutch fund.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

fuck yea dude. way better than pizzas. well, unless the pizzas are really good and you can eat all you want for free. and beer too. cause pizza + beer = awesome. fucking a, now I want pizza and beer
          We got some pizza for free but not a lot.

I am making just a bit more than what I am now, but that is because I don't have any experience yet. Once I get some experience under my belt and I can prove myself, I'll get a raise.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
            Making $150 today. That's going toward the new clutch fund.
            Lucky mufucka.

Comment

We got some pizza for free but not a lot.

I am making just a bit more than what I am now, but that is because I don't have any experience yet. Once I get some experience under my belt and I can prove myself, I'll get a raise.
              getting that first job is HUGE

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                Making $150 today. That's going toward the new clutch fund.
                selling drugs?

Comment

getting that first job is HUGE
                  I've known the guy since I was a little kid, he's a nice guy and runs a very organized shop now. He is moving to a bigger location so he can do body work and mechanical work. I'll be starting out doing oil changes, brakes, things of that nature. Either way it is still better than pizzas.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

selling drugs?
                    selling his ass
                    www.lozzz.com - car spotting, food and other random crap from Japan

Comment

I've known the guy since I was a little kid, he's a nice guy and runs a very organized shop now. He is moving to a bigger location so he can do body work and mechanical work. I'll be starting out doing oil changes, brakes, things of that nature. Either way it is still better than pizzas.
                      my first job was taking apart interiors and putting them back together. general shop bitch stuff. but you gotta start at the bottom

Comment

you'll either love it or **** it. i used to manage a honda dealer service department and half the kids ended up ****** working on cars 6 months into their apprenticeships lol
                        www.lozzz.com - car spotting, food and other random crap from Japan

Comment

my first job was taking apart interiors and putting them back together. general shop bitch stuff. but you gotta start at the bottom
                          For sure. He wants me to learn diagnosing which is something I have always been good at, so we'll see where that goes.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

For sure. He wants me to learn diagnosing which is something I have always been good at, so we'll see where that goes.
                            heres what I did. I found the most difficult aspect of the industry, and trained myself to be the best at it. Then I got paid shit tons of money. unfortunately, the industry died and now I dont make shit lol

Comment

• Kielan, I found the color you should paint your Teg:

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Theres an oem color very similar to that

Comment

Working...
                                X