Race-spec Porsche GT3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Race-spec Porsche GT3

Hello all, I stopped by Pfaff Tuning today to take a look at the Carrera 4 I will be picking up on Friday and this beast happened to be sitting outside. So I asked a few of the owners and they gave me permission to take a few shots while it was still nice out. Here are the ones I have done so far, I'll be sure to post more once I have them edited up as well. C&C is more than welcome on the pictures, I'm still learning the whole editing process so.

Enjoy!

You can support Pfaff Tuning here, and full-res photos can be found on my Flickr which is linked below
    Last edited by Daffy; 04-08-2013, 06:21 PM.

instagram: @elliotjlong

Holy shit....
    Supermade.at

Comment

splendid!
      @slowprogress

Comment

Originally posted by Masquerade View Post
        Holy shit....
        I know, this thing was just gorgeous. I just wish I was around when it was started up.

Originally posted by SlowProgress View Post
        splendid!
        Cheers!

Comment

Good lord
          This is my signature

Comment

Amazing pictures!

Comment

Originally posted by Tonk View Post
              Amazing pictures!
              Thank you! I like to think I'm getting a little better from where I was a few months ago.

Comment

You were in my neck of the woods there, eh?? I like the pics man, and if I allow myself to sound all professional just for a hot-quick second, I like the composition of the pics

On a side note, I **** the fact a race car has rusty rotors.. not sure if it's just me.. orr....
                -Alex

'97 DC4 - GS, Green on Old Man Tan. Low as poop, loud as Farooq

20140817_194828
                by Alexander D.24, on Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by CRG Racer24 View Post
                  You were in my neck of the woods there, eh?? I like the pics man, and if I allow myself to sound all professional just for a hot-quick second, I like the composition of the pics

On a side note, I **** the fact a race car has rusty rotors.. not sure if it's just me.. orr....
                  whatre you talking about haha? those rotors arent rusted.

Also, take a look at your rotors every time you wash your car, they will have surface rust on them by the time you get around to drying the car.

Comment

I am, visiting the family up here in Oakville then heading down to NYC tomorrow for a few days off. Then I'll be back in Oakville to do a feature on a different Porsche. And thanks!

roof is right; just the saturation in the shadow. Those rotors are as clean as whistle, especially since this car was just finished up again.

Comment

You are literally in my neck of the woods then haha. I live no more than 20 mins away from wherever your family are in Oakville. I wonder what Porsche that is.. I've seen a few that are "feature" worthy of around.. I won't mention any though to keep your surprise
                      -Alex

20140817_194828

Comment

You are literally in my neck of the woods then haha. I live no more than 20 mins away from wherever your family are in Oakville. I wonder what Porsche that is.. I've seen a few that are "feature" worthy of around.. I won't mention any though to keep your surprise
                        Well if you're free on Friday sometime I could do a quick shoot of your car

Well I'll give you some hints for the time being; it's red and restored.

Comment

Way awesome.

How about some more info on the Carrera 4? 911 is my dream car. I'm wicked jelly.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Originally posted by Daffy View Post
                            Well if you're free on Friday sometime I could do a quick shoot of your car

Well I'll give you some hints for the time being; it's red and restored.
                            :O. That's pretty cool man! I'm down for sure, if I have some free time on Friday. I'll check my schedule and let you know

Hmmmm..... Iunno if I 've seen it... gonna keep an eye out lol
                            -Alex

20140817_194828

Comment

Hey asshole (SlowProgress), I couldn't stand up for a solid 5 minutes after seeing the picture below for fear of flashing my denim-cock to the family. You need a disclaimer or something before showing people things like this.

Supermade.at

Comment

Working...
                              X