• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice backseats!.....just like my car lol
    Zipties = 240 Parts

Comment

Thanks for the kind words guys!

Rolling shots on the front page/ lowly gents, check em all out!

heres two for the lazy

Last edited by Alexx; 09-28-2011, 08:41 AM.

Comment

you are the man.

Comment

Well 6 months have passed so a few things have changed with the car.

I got some SSR RS-8 to roll around on as daily wheels

And have been trying to hit the track more often. Came across some enkei rc-s on yahoo japan and had to have them for circuit wheels.

But the regas still get a beatdown when they need it

My spoon obsession grew and I kept buying up spoon parts till the car looked like this, which is how it looks at the present moment.

Im now running 215/45 kumho xs tires on the regas, with 10mm spacers up front to bring the wheels out again due to a more aggressive alignment setup I have decided to go with.

Finally, my friend Foy and I have had an idea to take a shot like this for a while but havent really had the chance, but a couple of weeks ago we did it for a bit of fun, which resulted in this.

wallpaper here for those interested - http://www.flickr.com/photos/5056643...7627577817307/

Thanks guys!
          Last edited by Alexx; 09-28-2011, 08:44 AM.

Comment

so much attention to detail car looks amazing i wouldnt change a thing.

Love that color

Comment

This might be the very best EG I have ever seen. It is everything I love in a build. It's amazing. At first glance, a guy like me (not really into Hondas, but perpetually interested) wouldn't know this from any other build. Then, since the car would demand my attention, I would take a second look. I'd notice that everything on it flows like water into the next piece, each part fits perfectly with the ones around it. Each and every angle this car will be/ has been viewed from has been considered, and each type of scenario it might be in has been taken into account. This is a complete transformation while staying true to the car's spirit. I am beyond impressed.
              Last edited by cobrawannabe; 09-28-2011, 09:15 AM.

If it's worth doing, it's worth doing right.

Your blast pipes look stupid.

Comment

Damn, that made my day! I've tried to keep the car well rounded and focus on details, so really appreciate those comments, thanks!

Comment

Supa clean!

****CURRENT****
                  2005 Volvo XC90
                  2005 BMW Z4

Comment

Sup guys, long time between drinks

Not long after my last post unfortunately that motor exploded into lots of pieces, so I had a b20vtec setup built for it and swapped it in.

Got a limited rpm run in tune on the motor and it felt great to drive it once more.

Hit up another track day at lakeside raceway on the run in tune, motor felt good! But a revision in cam choice was needed, along with the need for more revs. Was frustrating to drive with the limit, but necessary for the motor run in.

Few little changes in the bay

I went to do a few more little changes, but decided to pull the motor back out as the box needed rebuilding and it was just easier to pull everything back out again

So out it came, and i got to work on the wiring, cleaning things up and tucking a few things

During this time I wanted to go wider with my track wheels, so i had my grey centred gabs rebuilt to my desired spec

Couldnt help but have a sneaky test fit to confirm my measurements were correct

So thats pretty much where its at, just waiting on my gearbox and I can put it all back together. Cant wait to get the pos running and back out there (again!)

Cheers for checking by

Comment

Probably one of the nicest eg's I've ever seen
                      can't wait to pick up another honda myself
                      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

^Couldn't agree more.
                        Car is super clean, quality parts and a quality build. Makes me want a Honda.
                        Originally posted by electricalbox
                        12 inches of goodness!

Comment

Thanks guys really appreciate it!

Quick test fit - the wheels are 15x8.5 front and 15x8 rear, and i specced the offsets to suit a 225/45 semi front and a 205/50 semi rear. I moved my 4x 205/50 nt01 onto them today to check clearances, and they are bang on what I was after, with plenty of room to go up to that 225 up front.

Comment

Car is amazing, i'm not a honda guy at all but you sir might be able to change my mind !

Comment

Its really cool to hear that from non-honda guys. Theres so many bucket hondas around so I can totally understand where you are coming from haha

Comment

well done, I want some videos of this in action!

Comment

Working...
                                X