No announcement yet.

AW E92 M3 on 20" Work VS-XX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is crazy how well it turned out with just springs. I also cant believe the 20s look so much at home. Very nice.

Comment

like the look of it, but i dont know why you would want to put a spacer in the rear, when it already pokes a bit too much for me. unless you plan on doing some serious fender work. id focus more on making sure your rear QP isnt fucked up because youre continuously smaking your tire wall into your fender. just my $0.02 as an e93M owner.
      I'm a mercenary for the restaurant industry.

Comment

Originally posted by got splits? View Post
        Damn dude you did 20's justice. Looks badass.
        Originally posted by baggedmk4bora View Post
        clean m3 and sexy ass 20's
        Thanks guys, yea I think 20's with a lip looks perfect. One piece 18's and 19's looks really good too
        Originally posted by NickL View Post
        Looks great even on just the springs. Great job man.
        The rd sport springs gives it the lowest drop. The rear sits perfect but I'd like to drop the front another half inch so coilovers are next on the list
        Originally posted by jeremy5000 View Post
        Saw this thing on Sunday... Looked gorgeous!
        Thank you, it was a great turnout! Didn't see any other e92 m3's there tho
        Originally posted by B Rod View Post
        That is crazy how well it turned out with just springs. I also cant believe the 20s look so much at home. Very nice.
        Thank you very much sir
        Originally posted by M0ar.Stickers View Post

like the look of it, but i dont know why you would want to put a spacer in the rear, when it already pokes a bit too much for me. unless you plan on doing some serious fender work. id focus more on making sure your rear QP isnt fucked up because youre continuously smaking your tire wall into your fender. just my $0.02 as an e93M owner.
        I was tryin to fit in with these stance folks lol I believe the rear shot pick I had 12mm spacers in the rear, it has a 5mm now as you can see in the first pic it sits pretty good, no rubbing at all.
        [94 mazda miata][E92 M3: Work vs-xx] [1978 Honda Cb125s, 1972 honda cl175, 13' bmw s1000rr]

Comment

Working...
        X