Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh cool man, thanks! That cart is making me nervous haha

Comment

• Wow. I don't know how you did it, but it looks amazing! Seriously turned a terrible looking car(IMO of course) into a stunning ride.

Comment

• Yeah stunning

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

• Can't believe I've missed this thread until now. I'm completely a believer after seeing it dumped. Awesome work, man!

1997 BMW 328is Alpine White // Dove Grey
          ZF Swapped | 3.23 LSD | FK Coilovers | 17x8.5 Borbet Type C | 75mm Wheel Studs | 12mm Vorshlag Spacers | 5000k HIDs | Euro Taillights | Suede Headliner/Pillars

Comment

• have you ever thought about gettin a set of roof rails? or a arm air hood?

I just feel as it's just missing that extra little bit.. Message Killerspeed on GPF.. he's got a couple set's of rail's for sale

Comment

• I used to not like this car when i first saw it, but then it started to grow on me, Keep up the great work!

Comment

• man I really like this but white or gold wheels would absolutely kill it ! you should do it change it up its just paint.
                C280 Build Thread
                C43 ///AMG Build Thread
                E320 Wagon Build Thread

Follow me on Instagram:@SD_210

Comment

• Originally posted by SunOfABeach View Post
                  have you ever thought about gettin a set of roof rails? or a arm air hood?

I just feel as it's just missing that extra little bit.. Message Killerspeed on GPF.. he's got a couple set's of rail's for sale
                  I think so too. But i dont think rails would go with the roof spoiler. I do want a different hood but i think i want a gtx or special edition/daytona hood. And i have a gen 2 spoiler coming right now.

Originally posted by SD202 View Post
                  man I really like this but white or gold wheels would absolutely kill it ! you should do it change it up its just paint.
                  Thanks! I think im set on gold or bronze. Its gonna go on my summer list

Right now though i really just want to go back to static. Front bags came off today and i'm gonna start looking for some nice coils. I need something off of a different car though because no companies care about pontiacs if anyone has some suggetions, that would be awesome because i dont know where to start. I just need strut style front and back and the most important part is the bottom mounts. I can work with everything else.

Comment

• Check out posts for the same generation Monte Carlo... Underneath they were the same car

Say Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Comment

• sickest GP i've seen, love the stance keep up the good work
                      Instagram @emcsquared90
                      Impala SS build "Lowering the Daily"

Comment

• I started redoing my air setup today. I'm trying to hide everything under a false floor except for a portion of the tank that will stick up through the floor. Sorry for the vertical pictures haha

brainstorming ideas. The spare well is way smaller than I was expecting for this big car.

started the false frame. The floor will be raised the thickness of the wood plus whatever I cover it with. I'm thinking of getting some hardwood flooring.

Checking the fitment of my sub box. I added a metal brace across the two triangle pieces later on.

Hoping to end up with something like this. The space is super cramped and I still need to figure out how to mount the compressors better. Right here they just have 2 screws each and kind of swing around. I really hope that I have enough room left to plumb everything fairly easy.

Comment

• I love that setup simple and stylish!

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

• DUDE! Love the Prix, i sold mine to a friend to get the regal and every time I see it I miss it! Now seeing yours I really miss it! I really wish I'd run onto you profile before I bought the Vogtlands, Just got them installed and its not bad just not as low as I would like. Did you have to shorten your dog bones?? or shim engine/tranny? I will start a build thred and share the progress so far.

Comment

• Thanks guys!

And I've heard that the shortened dogbones aren't the best route, but I do have engine/tranny spacers in right now. They helped a ton but I still get a bit of vibration if I try and drive too low. Maybe a combo of both spacers and dog bones would do it

Comment

• Finally gonna get things back working again after some quick cutting and welding and get my blown struts sorted out! Shout out to bag riders for helping out

Comment

Working...
                                X