• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I reckon bigger profile tyres then you white letter it Sweet Europa btw
    www.RaceKit.co.za
    www.Turbos.co.za

Comment

if not bigger tires, you could always.... i dunno.. lower it more?

cut the springs, take out the bump stops. you can make it look alright. stick with what you got.

if your car is comfortable to drive low, you're doing it wrong.
      Last edited by Dsfaxon; 06-01-2012, 01:20 PM.
      Originally posted by milano_red
      I haven't seen very many bagged accords. So my first assumption was static
      Instagram: Dsfaxon

Comment

Thanks guys! I thought about selling the whole package for a little bit, but then I talked to the guy I got the tires from and he was so cool about the whole situation. I was able to swap out the tires and there was only a $20 difference

As for lowering the car more, what I really need is just some shorter struts. These coils aren't exactly proper coils and in those previous pictures, there was literally zero travel and still that much gap. I think taller tires, especially considering how the situation turned out, was my best option for right now.

I also had some 350# springs that were up front before I got 400# so i swapped out the 300# rears for them.

They're Goodyear Eagle LS-2 225/50/18. Im a little disappointed that they stretch less than the Toyo's and it doesn't look as "cool" but they're definitely a much better size.

Here's how they fit with the coil's sitting at a pretty comfortable height, I still have room to go lower and I'll have plenty of room to tuck the tire a little bit once I get my fenders rolled. Hopfully I'll be able to borrow a friend's roller tomorrow.

I'm really liking how the rears fit

I slotted the rear coils a bit for some slight camber. I may need some more, but I'll check on that later and I still need to slot the fronts.

I also went to the pick a part and got a passenger fender since mine has been bent up for a while. The only problem is that its black haha, so I'll be rocking a black fender for a little bit but it'll be nice and dent free. I'm trying to get that on tomorrow before I pick up the roller.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexWilmot View Post
          I reckon bigger profile tyres then you white letter it Sweet Europa btw
          Who knows, the white letters might make a come back

And thanks, the Europa is my Dad's. I've only got to ride in it once and it was crazy haha, you could see pavement through the fiberglass floors and its so quick off the line. Its a shame its in sort of a rough condition, he doesn't get much time to work on it and parts are hard to come by.

Comment

Looking good man. The bigger profile helped out a slot

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

The wheels and tires are def a step in the right direction. I personally would like to see a staggered setup on the car.

2001 Focus Sedan from an ex-ricer. See my build thread
              http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=17122

Comment

So I mentioned that I took a trip to the pull-a-part and got a black fender since my passenger one was all dented up. I managed to get that on yesterday and I'm real happy with how it looks and fits. I kinda like the black The car is raised up right now since I still haven't been able to get a fender roller.

And I took off the pin stripe. It was a tough decision to take it off, I kinda had a soft spot for it haha, but I'm happy with how it turned out.

Last edited by bakerdd; 06-11-2012, 09:19 PM.

Comment

friends got 245/45/18's on his Wbody and tucks the rim pretty good. Weird how the GPs have a huge wheel well. Ive seen 1 green fitted one before in a minitruckin video. Always wanted to do this haha
                  Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                  he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

Damn, this look really promising. Get a hold of a roller and drop this shit, I can't wait to see this thing fitted. Props man
                    BMW E38
                    That White Evo
                    -SOLD
                    instagram @kbuss
                    flickr

Comment

found a couple pics.

Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                      he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

Those wheels look REALLY good on the GP!!!
                        1987 Chevy Cavalier z24- Sold
                        2005 Saturn ION Redline- Sold
                        2001 Kia Spectra GSX- Sold
                        1996 Honda Accord Lx- Sold
                        1986 Chevy Camaro z28- Sold
                        1980 BMW 733i- Sold

Comment

damn, looks really good. I want my brother lower his but then he blew the motor.

Comment

This hits a soft spot with me cause I miss my 97 GTP

forgive the 4x4 ride height but you can put 20x8s on there... and this was before the springs were cut... Any one in San Diego may still see it Rollin around

Sent from the toilet, bed, road or garage using Big T 2.0

Comment

Props bro I like how its coming along. Should go a little bigger rim so you can go back to a smaller tire profile to get more stretch, but right now it looks awesome. Keep up the hard work man deff going to be following the rest of this build. What are some of the plans for her next?

Comment

Thanks! I decided to forget the roller and do it by hand because I was getting impatient

Originally posted by benz88 View Post
                                found a couple pics.
                                Those both look really good! Idk if I would ever be into a hood like that, but the both have the SD lip and I've considered getting that before. Are they both on air?

Originally posted by StancedEf_est.1990 View Post
                                Props bro I like how its coming along. Should go a little bigger rim so you can go back to a smaller tire profile to get more stretch, but right now it looks awesome. Keep up the hard work man deff going to be following the rest of this build. What are some of the plans for her next?
                                Thanks! Yeah if I had to start over, I think 19's would be spot on for this car. The wheel wells really are huge and it kinda sucks because thats when wheels and tires become expensive But for other plans, I'm hoping to maybe get a new spoiler for my birthday that looks similar to this but is dished a little bit. Its the same spoiler on the black and silver GP's just posted. I'd also like to get rid of my vaccum cleaner tips and get some new mufflers. But really I want to start focusing on the interior because its all gray and boring and its falling apart. Then maybe some go fast parts haha

Comment

Working...
                                X