X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Majoring in pharmacy !

no job, just school

Comment

i build the struts for nissan maximas and altimas. it sucks balls, but it pays my bills. 8 hours in front of a pneumatic spring compressor gets boring.

Comment

Majoring in International Relations. Planning on either grad school for International Business or law school for International (or some other kind of) Law. We'll see...

sigpic
        Chi va piano va sano e lontano...
        • MINI is sold. Next project? • E28 Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Uyles View Post
          I plan on majoring in business administration with graphic design as a backup if that falls through for some reason (for the record, I'm a high school senior). Hopefully I'll be attending Cal State Chico.
          You should definitely go to Chico State. I'm a freshman in chico right now and I love it.

currently undeclared major, not sure what I want to do with my life yet..
          2006 audi a4 2.0T

Comment

I am hopefully starting pharmacy school in the fall. Work part-time as a pharm tech...

Comment

im a kinesiology major with emphasis in exercise science and health promotion.

Comment

CADD major,

Valet parking majorly.. haha
                The Purple Miata.

Comment

Majoring in Journalism/graphic design at the moment.

Working at a local sandwich shop right now.

Should probably major in beers.

Comment

Doing an apprenticeship (3 years long, dunno if you guys are familiar with the German system) as a phone technican.

I **** it.

The only interesting aspect of the job is the customers and the funny shit that sometimes happens while visiting the customers places, the job itself is fucking boring and uninteresting.

I'm in my last year, will be finished with the apprenticeship at the end of July.

I really have no clue what I'll do then. As it stands now, it looks like I won't be able to continue working for this company and I wouldn't really like to continue doing this job anyways. But I really have no clue what else to do...

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

• Originally posted by nameless View Post
                      im a kinesiology major with emphasis in exercise science and health promotion.
                      Me too! Well im working on my Master's now. you definitely need to come out to the 909 meet so we can chat knes stuff
                      http://www.jmbat.com/bbsquad/forum2/index.php

DOODS! Real Friends > Car Clubs

http://autoimportcraze.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Trav!!! View Post
                        Me too! Well im working on my Master's now. you definitely need to come out to the 909 meet so we can chat knes stuff
                        i just found out right after you left, like you wernt even on the street.
                        you doing MA at fullerton? you will see me around again, guys at your meet were chill.

Comment

• major : information technology

job : server for Bill's Catering
                          Gear List:
                          Eos 7D
                          EF-S 10 -22

www.Flickr.com/photos/koreychang

Comment

• was a welder fabricator for major ski lift company Leitner-Poma. Now for the past 3yrs been in oil and gas industry. i am now currently running casing on rigs. any more oil and gas industry peeps?

Comment

• major: Radiography ---> Radiologic Technologist [X-Ray Tech] ...I shoot x-rays.

job: Radiology Dept Front Desk Bitch (12hrs+ Sat and Sunday)

I shoot x-rays M-Th from 7am-330pm for free cause its required to have 2042 hours of clincal experience, aka free work, in order to graduate. School Friday mornings til afternoon, then work Sat and Sun from 8am - 9pm...sometimes 10pm checking foos in to the Radiology department.

I have an exciting life right now

Comment

• I'm a College drop out.

My major was biology/science and i studied to be a Nutritionist. Still pretty knowledgeable in regards to anything Holistic Food/Diet related. Never finished my degree, but over the years i've helped many-a-fat-people lose weight/live healthier.

Now i work in the HR department.

go figure.
                                sc300 "Scraping Guts" -sold

ucf20
                                ZEAL VIP

Comment

Working...
                                X