Proper Noob Intro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proper Noob Intro

I posted in another section of the thread before noticing there was noob section, typical noob move. Oh well, without further a-due, meet Betty. And yes, I know, rear wheels are in need of spacers!

513 Northside

Looks nice! Welcome.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

Nice to see more Cincinnatian's showing up.

I used to drive my buddys girlfriends Jazz Blue 20th with a front mount, a little suspension, and a couple other little mods, and it was a blast. Fun cars for sure.
      Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
      Fuck Rotas, I'd rather my wheels not break apart when I drive over a watermelon seed.

Comment

Nice. Got any wheel plans?

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
        Originally posted by Oxer
        You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
        Originally posted by Average_Jerk
        Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
          Nice. Got any wheel plans?

Welcome to StanceWorks
          In the future yes. I want to take care of some engine modifications as well as some neglected things from the previous owner. I had my coilovers from my last car so I put them on her right when I bought it. Im still in college and living in the great city of cincy is not too kind on lowered vehicles and wheels. So when the time is right, I'll definitely be putting some nice new shoes on her
          513 Northside

Comment

Nice. Welcome.
            http://www.facebook.com/mephotog
            http://www.facebook.com/rulingsociety

Comment

Working...
            X