X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    so this car is your fault?
    lolololol.

the car sat in my driveway without being touched for about a week before i sold it to buy my 2002.

Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
    I had the wheels off and adapters off second day lol i had to swap the breaks! IDK they looked like 35's maybee more lol

So what you never baught a used car!? it going under the knifes soon! were doing a e34 540 swap! incase u give a fuck !
    lol, so you took the wheels and adapters off to install new brakes, then put them back on? way dope built not bought shit i see.

this car is a piece. i would sell it for scrap metal.

Comment

Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
      lol, so you took the wheels and adapters off to install new brakes, then put them back on? way dope built not bought shit i see.

Nononononono, he installed new "breaks", not the brakes silly.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

Why all the ****? Damn

Comment

Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
          lolololol.

the car sat in my driveway without being touched for about a week before i sold it to buy my 2002.

you mad?

Originally posted by FunfGang View Post
          Nononononono, he installed new "breaks", not the brakes silly.

cool story bro!
          IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Originally posted by GinoGJ View Post
            Why all the ****? Damn
            stanceworks......**** on **** on ****!
            IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
              so this car is your fault?

close please since your so good at that!
              IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

This thread made me lol. Hes saying hes building the car. All you've done since i sold it to you is paint the wheels some horrid color, took out the front springs (even tho it looks higher now then when i had it.) added some stickers. Nice build? And i have my adapter sizes somewhere i wrote them down and the et ill pm them to the guy who was asking. And the hoods rusted cuz it was keyed so you can tell people the real reason its all rusted. Good build duder.

Comment

Originally posted by Khabra View Post
                  This thread made me lol. Hes saying hes building the car. All you've done since i sold it to you is paint the wheels some horrid color, took out the front springs (even tho it looks higher now then when i had it.) added some stickers. Nice build? And i have my adapter sizes somewhere i wrote them down and the et ill pm them to the guy who was asking. And the hoods rusted cuz it was keyed so you can tell people the real reason its all rusted. Good build duder.
                  u told me u didnt paint the wheels? You told me you didnt rust the hood? You told me you didnt roll the fenders? You told me alot of faulse stuff lol

But i aint mad still good for a free car (1150). I have done alot more then you think my friend!

(tie rods, steering rack, hood paint, pads, smog, fluid flush all, new valve cover gasket, plugs wires, thermostat. A lot of oem crap too! the list is too long!

Just got a S50 out of a e36 so time to start peacing the rest....

PS even make fender flares to cover your mess buddy!

This car has not even been built yet!
                  IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Originally posted by Khabra View Post
                    So you're the one who completely fucked the car?

A place for the new guys to come and post their proper introductions.

This:

To this:

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

Originally posted by FunfGang View Post
                      So you're the one who completely fucked the car?

A place for the new guys to come and post their proper introductions.

This:

To this:

lol RIGHT!

No worries broski its on the right track now....

IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

pic of the wheel off ,and of the shock only front suspension?

front has a poke that doesn't sit right with me
                        -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
                        -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
                        MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
                        Got Drop??

Comment

Originally posted by CHIF8008 View Post
                          pic of the wheel off ,and of the shock only front suspension?

front has a poke that doesn't sit right with me

ahhhh i need a few days....behind in life at the moment
                          IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Why run shocks if you don't have springs??? ........ .. they are totally useless,,, and probably stopping you from goin lower ....

Comment

Originally posted by indy510 View Post
                              Why run shocks if you don't have springs??? ........ .. they are totally useless,,, and probably stopping you from goin lower ....
                              its all back in now lol!

i like the humor tho!
                              IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

All kinda negative chat,alot of people have made good things of a bad car,they shouldn't be put down for it,just look after it,keep it simple fads and gimmicks get old real quick (kinda like lookin at old pictures of you with a bad haircut) the bonnet rusted looked Corney and the wheels need work if you choose to stick with them but good luck with it be glad to see its progress and engine change
                                yeeeee!!

Comment

Working...
                                X