slammed NB miata!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KEVIN.E View Post
    at first i was like mehh, 002's and miatas are synonymous nothing "unique" there. but then I kept reading and the car came out boss haha. good shit
    Thanks! car was shot for mazda fitment a couple days ago, ill post up the pics and link to the feature tomorrow!

Comment

heres some of the pics from the feature

link to feature:http://mazdafitment.com/2012/06/13/tuckers-miata/

Comment

picked up hardtop, sideskirts....now just waiting on front lip, side splitters and hardtop spoiler to arrive then off they go to paint....got to be ready for INFAMOUS!

Comment

Originally posted by tscharf18 View Post
          picked up hardtop, sideskirts....now just waiting on front lip, side splitters and hardtop spoiler to arrive then off they go to paint....got to be ready for INFAMOUS!
          I'll be watching for this all to be put on.

My build thread>http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=31670

Sparkin CB7

Comment

just browzing the interwebz and found a pic of my car from a recent miata meet

Comment

God I love this car mate, top shit. makes me wish i had of bought a NB instead of my
              ls400.

Comment

Originally posted by coronawags View Post
                God I love this car mate, top shit. makes me wish i had of bought a NB instead of my
                ls400.
                Thanks! I really like ls400's, I would still like to put one on air someday

Comment

Yeah? I love them too but this car definalty confirms the nb on my wish list of one day cars

Comment

picked up hardtop and sideskirts from paint today, havent had time to install sideskirts but heres a teaser pic of car with hardtop on

Comment

Stunning car!!!
                      Bone stock 2004 Audi A8

Comment

this is one seriously cool looking miata, the hardtop just finishes it of nicley now look forward to more updates

Comment

Originally posted by jared View Post
                          this is one seriously cool looking miata, the hardtop just finishes it of nicley now look forward to more updates
                          thanks dood!

Comment

Keeps on looking better and better. Always good to see a nice NB.

Comment

As I keep hearing of other miatas that are planning to copy my paintjob, I'm thinking about a new color to paint the car, any ideas?

Comment

Im installing sideskirts today, ill post pics up in a little bit once I get them on

Comment

Working...
                                X