No announcement yet.

I drag race, bro.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

love it, looking to forward to more pics when you work the fenders and bring the back down even more!

wheels are so awesome, love them a lot more than any diamonds.. they look like 3 piece steelies!
    91 DiamondSchwartzMetallic S52 Slicktop, 91 Calypso M42, 89 Royalblau M20, 84 Euro E30, M535, Euro e24, ap1

www.RenownUSA.com
    ig @rudestance / @renownusa

Comment

suprised by how good these look, great find
      Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

This is awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by benz88 View Post
          I Can't see anything, Take better photos.

on a serious note, I dig it. Looks sick.
          Dude. Dude, all I could see was rust and sunken battleship. (Beats my mexi-poke though) All he had to do was set the camera on "auto", it takes some trying to make a photo that dark.

Originally posted by animal View Post
          love it, looking to forward to more pics when you work the fenders and bring the back down even more!

wheels are so awesome, love them a lot more than any diamonds.. they look like 3 piece steelies!
          Thanks! As soon as I have a day off the first thing I'm doing will be pulling and lowering.
          At 50 bucks they were cheaper then diamonds as well. I need hubcentric rings though, these vibrate.

Comment

I'm normally not a fan of that much poke, but I strangely like this! Keep up the awesome work, I'll definitely be following your building thread.
            -Rob
            Wagon MOB
            UsVersusThem
            AWDfitted

Comment

I never thought 14's could look so good on a e28! Love it!
              Current Project: 1988 535is --- Pics and Info When Its Worthy

Comment

this rules.
                God bless this mess

Comment

Originally posted by willis View Post
                  They're 14x9 et awesome.
                  Spit my milk all over my computer when I read this haha. Looks sooo sick, moar camber up front and you're primetime

Comment

Gonna have to agree with the other posters - if I had a BMW this is exactly what I would do. Totally my favorite BMW now.
                    | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

Originally posted by Niterider03 View Post
                      I'm normally not a fan of that much poke, but I strangely like this! Keep up the awesome work, I'll definitely be following your building thread.
                      Thanks! It actually means so much to me when people are actually interested in the stuff I do. It's nothing special, but I have fun doing it.

Originally posted by Slow_Ballin' View Post
                      I never thought 14's could look so good on a e28! Love it!
                      I didn't either, but something about old cars and small wheels works. Maybe even better then old cars and big wheels. Anti-donk?

Originally posted by sawatsky View Post
                      this rules.
                      You rule <3

Originally posted by steeze View Post
                      Spit my milk all over my computer when I read this haha. Looks sooo sick, moar camber up front and you're primetime
                      I spit milk all over my computer when I see your miata, but a different type of milk.

Originally posted by kaidotech View Post
                      Gonna have to agree with the other posters - if I had a BMW this is exactly what I would do. Totally my favorite BMW now.
                      You must have made a typo, "favorite BMW"? Haaaaaaaaaaaa

(I like you)

Comment

Def mad props for doing something different with an e28 and having some sweet unique wheels! I was just about to say you better get done hubcentric rings lol the center bore for old cars was huge!
                        Balls Deep Squad.

Comment

I don't want to be that guy, but it just seems a bit off to me. It might just be the rear having the funky fitment. Lol

The style of the wheels themselves are awesome though. Just look weird on the car.
                          '88 323 - K-swapped
                          '03.5 Mazdaspeed Protege

Comment

This is the best use of $50 wheels ever. <3 it Mr.Willis.
                            TheFitGarage.

Comment

I've always thought about old mag's on a variety of cars, love the look of them, turned out great.

Comment

Zomg this awsome
                                BUSTER!
                                Low Standards
                                Seffer on the Stanceworks
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X