FS: Canon HF20 HD Video Camera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Canon HF20 HD Video Camera

Alright, time for this thing to go me thinks. I bought this on an impulse 3 or so years ago. At the time, I wanted to get into making videos at events and such, but it just never panned out. I have literally actually used this thing maybe 3-4 times. I always bring it with me to events/weekends away (Dragon, H2o, etc) and I end up never touching it. I think its time to just get rid of it, and let someone who will actually use it enjoy it.

Specs highlights:
    32GB Internal Flash Memory
    SDHC Memory Card
    3.89Mp 1/4" CMOS Sensor
    Canon 15x HD Video Lens
    2.7" Multi-Angle Widescreen LCD
    SuperRange O.I.S.
    1920 X 1080 HD
    HDMI Mini
    Microphone Input

I have a wide angle conversion lens on there as well. It cuts down on the zoom, but it really helps when shooting stuff close up. The video I have posted below was shot using the wide angle lens.

Pictures:

Video example:

Took this the year after I got it, and it was my attempt at making a video. This is when I realized I wasnt good at it, and stopped. I honestly think that the video quality could be even better, if you know what you are doing. I was literally using all auto settings, because I had no idea what I was doing.

Plymouth Municipal Airport, Sept. 19th 2010 Finally got a chance to play with the HD camera that I have had for almost a year. Comments and Criticism are very…

This camera was about $1100 new. Currently, you can get new ones on Amazon for just under 1k, used ones are around $350-$400, and refurbished ones are $600-$700. Obviously, this camera is used, but like I said I used it literally a handful of times, so it is pretty much brand new. Im going to put a price on it of $550, but make me an offer. I am flexible on the price. Even at my asking price, this is a steal for the amount of camera you get, just read reviews online.

Will ship at buyers expense, but it shouldnt be more than 10 bucks. I have all the cables, software and the original box that will come with it.

PM me here or email me. Plastikavenger@yahoo.com
    -Dan

That Static Saturn Wagon

Bump
    -Dan

That Static Saturn Wagon

Comment

Best offer! Best Offer! Buy this! Take videos of your kids/cars/pets/sexcapades!
      -Dan

That Static Saturn Wagon

Comment

Bump. OBO. Make me an offer guys.
        -Dan

That Static Saturn Wagon

Comment

Hi.
          -Dan

That Static Saturn Wagon

Comment

Somebody. Anybody. I need wheels.