• That Ebolacunt from Maine is a fucking retard
    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Fuck this plane better not be fuckin delayed

Comment

• Where's this rehtard.

Comment

• For shits and giggles I just built a Porsche 911 S on their site. Base was 98k and here is the major stuff I added, carbon brakes, different wheels, leather, carbon accents instead of aluminum, a Carrera S powerkit (18k), bi-xenon lights, front lip and spoiler, better seats, and a few other odds and ends and it options out to $142K.

Looks like I'll never be able to afford a new Porsche. hahah

You can literally change every little thing with their site. Crazy the amount of customizability. It all comes at a price though.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
            For shits and giggles I just built a Porsche 911 S on their site. Base was 98k and here is the major stuff I added, carbon brakes, different wheels, leather, carbon accents instead of aluminum, a Carrera S powerkit (18k), bi-xenon lights, front lip and spoiler, better seats, and a few other odds and ends and it options out to $142K.

Looks like I'll never be able to afford a new Porsche. hahah

You can literally change every little thing with their site. Crazy the amount of customizability. It all comes at a price though.
            Even if you can afford a Porsche, can you afford the repairs?

Comment

• Sup.

Comment

• Got the rear ceiling speakers out of the Touring today, holy fuck they are shit

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
                  Got the rear ceiling speakers out of the Touring today, holy fuck they are shit
                  E36 speakers in general are garbage.
                  BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                  Originally posted by Ollie
                  We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                    E36 speakers in general are garbage.
                    Fucking this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                      Even if you can afford a Porsche, can you afford the repairs?
                      No.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

No.
                        My friend realized that too. Then he bought a couple hayabusa's

Comment

My friend realized that too. Then he bought a couple hayabusa's
                          I wouldn't mind an older air cooled 911. From what I have read prices on 964's have been going up but you can still find decent ones around. I wouldn't mind an even earlier 911 either. Not sure what parts are like for the earlier cars, but I know interchangeability can be done. Plus I can see myself working on an older one, not nearly as complex.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

I wouldn't mind an older air cooled 911. From what I have read prices on 964's have been going up but you can still find decent ones around. I wouldn't mind an even earlier 911 either. Not sure what parts are like for the earlier cars, but I know interchangeability can be done. Plus I can see myself working on an older one, not nearly as complex.
                            Snap oversteer

Comment

Snap oversteer
                              Yeah.

Its a car I've always wanted though. Sure, on paper there are other cars for Porsche type money that are either faster, handle better, easier to find, etc, but at the end of the day, if I had an older, newer, slightly beat, or mint Porsche sitting in my garage I would be happy with it.

I drove a '76 widebodied 911 a couple years ago. While it was only for a few miles that's all it took. The sound, feel, seating position, I'll never forget it.

Someday I'd like to think I can own one. Looking on ebay right now prices are outlandish though.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Pluh.

Comment

Working...
                                X