This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
    Sigma 70-200mm for sure just because I ***** my canon lens.
    What did you have?
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• i knew today would be a good day for another bowl
      Pose for the frame

Comment

• It was literally just pouring here. Like POURING, and now its sunny like nothing happened. Its insane. Of course when I walked out to my car it was cloudy but nbd, then all of sudden it starts pouring, so I sprint to my car (about 200 yards away) by the time I get to my car, I feel like I had just been swimming, and I am still not dry, that was 40 minutes ago....
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• we've been getting some sporratic rainshowers here in NEPA as well. shit's wild.
          Pose for the frame

Comment

• No these are not showers.. These a full on fucking mini hurricanes.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, Jury duty tomorrow, going to have to answer selection questions well enough to not get picked

i'm thinking weed friendly authority distrusting college student might be easy to get off

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, Jury duty tomorrow, going to have to answer selection questions well enough to not get picked

i'm thinking weed friendly authority distrusting college student might be easy to get off
                Do that.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• So not excited, gotta be there at 8:30 in the morning, fuuuuuuuuu

Comment

• knock on wood, i've never been called on for duty

maybe it's the dual citizenship? idk but it's great
                    -George
                    flickr

Comment

• i've never been called either. not a dual citizen....yet

and i've decided to go with SRT's turbo kit for my car. it's a lot cheaper and produces an equal amount of power
                      Pose for the frame

Comment

• prodigee, find out how i can hook a 360 up to wireless, if you do i'll go out and buy what i need and drift tonight

Comment

• Plus i just made myself a drift miater, all i've done so far is weight reduction, coils and wheels, but i may engine swap/ fi it also

I would love to get a miata in real life, but my I'm 6 feet and my girl friends 6' 1" and she would probably kill me if i got one for my only car

Comment

• What do you have right now? If you dont have the wireless adapter thing, thats all you need.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• i have one of those for the og xbox, tried it didn;t work, i'll most likely head to best buy in a few and pick a new on up, after my first test drift of Area 51's Project: Drift Miater my master judgement says it needs more power, engine swap time

Comment

• I had a Miata once, I got carried away with the mods, gave it 987 HP, and then it wasn't driveable hahaha. Yeah you need a new wireless adapter for it to work with 360. Go out and get that issshh.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X