No bags, OEM Hydraulics...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NELSON09 View Post
    uht oh, i smell burnt sidewall...what'd tony pay you a visit for wagonist, lol? some pull?
    ...just noticed your euro impact strips too. SO jealous, wish mine was 2 piece.
    Never had burnt sidewalls The fitment on the Mitos couldn't be more spot on for the w210. Tony just massaged it a bit to make it futureproof. Also, literally every car I had till now, the first mod has always been to get rid of the sidemarkers with either euro trim, corners lgiths or headlights as needed.

Originally posted by NickBroderick View Post
    Love this car, ever thought of shaving the rails? It would make the rounded look more boxy, which is kind of cool.

Sorry for the paint chop, it's all I have to work with right now.
    I like how it looks, and considered it, but I use my rack quite a bit during the seasons, I just keep the accessories off it when not in use.

Heres a quick video I made today of the self leveling system on the car. As you can see I'm under the car and controlling the leveling by moving the actuator lever.

Comment

future?!?...nice, lol. perfect choice in music for the vid too!

Comment

i legit LOL'd @ "worlds tallest mexican"
        Originally posted by Jesus Christ
        he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

my homie "Jhonny" is the only 6'+ tru blood mex that I know of, haha

I definately got some new wheels in the future, kinda wanna switch up the dished euro look for some monoblock 20's. I'm really eying the RH Alurad NAJ200 in 20x10 square, possibly chrome to complete my (now denied) MOBWAGN plates. I guess the CA DMV think the Mafia might take it offensive...

Comment

Good looking wagon

Comment

would you tint it?
              looks killer

Comment

I just emailed you regarding the guide to lower the rear SLS, then I saw the video in this thread. I guess, my only need is to locate the actuator underneath. Do you have a picture of it? I appreciate the help a lot. Thank you!

Comment

Wagon is looking nice. Very nice.

Comment

Originally posted by HomerIgnacio View Post
                    I just emailed you regarding the guide to lower the rear SLS, then I saw the video in this thread. I guess, my only need is to locate the actuator underneath. Do you have a picture of it? I appreciate the help a lot. Thank you!

Yes please!

Comment

Working...
                    X