Central Coast CA - '89 325is part out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Central Coast CA - '89 325is part out

I am located in San Luis Obispo, CA. Most of these items are for sale on a pick-up only basis, however I am willing to ship the smaller, lighter stuff.

I am disassembling a totaled 1989 325is with a lot of good useable parts left on it. I am keeping the engine/wiring harness for myself, but everything else is up for grabs. If some of my prices are ridiculous (either too high, or too low if you're an honest person ), feel free to let me know. I am using my best judgement to price some of these items out.

Pictures will be up within the next few days.

I will update this list as I go, but so far, here is what's for sale:

- Full rear subframe still assembled including 4.10 LSD, trailing arms and axles (need new boots). I can sell this all individually if I don't get any interest in the whole package. $400

- Auto trans with what appears to be a newer driveshaft. U-joints are great, however the center support bearing is ripped from the accident. I was told the car was running great before the accident, however I am not 100% sure about the condition of the trans to be honest. $150 for both

- Useable hood and driver's side fender, clear coat is completely shot. $40 each

- Front subframe with power steering rack still attached. One tie rod snapped in the accident so that will need to be replaced. I can also include the power steering pump and all associated lines, but again I am not 100% on the condition of these (like I said, I was told everything was working prior to the accident). $100

- US Ellipsoids with pigtails. One glass lens is missing and one unit needs a little repair as it wobbles around a bit. I think they could use new adjusters. $40 +shipping

- Late model front bumper with one crack on the driver's side. The side markers are missing but everything else is there, including all mounting hardware. $40

- Rear IS trunk spoiler in good condition, but paint is bad. $50

- Gas tank with all associated fuel lines and clips which run along the bottom of the car up into the engine bay. I am keeping the in-tank fuel pump for my swap. $100 for everything

- All the glass in the car is still good, has pop out rear windows. $40 each

- Full brake system including brake booster, master cylinder, all associated brake lines and calipers/rotors. All appear to be in good condition except for the rear passenger side brake disc which I suspect is bent from the accident. $200 for everything

- Tan leather sport interior. Driver's seat is shot and warped, passenger seat is decent, no rips or tears, but aged. Rear seat looks pretty good. All could use a good cleaning. $50 for everything

- Tan door cards front and back, all in pretty good condition with a few little nicks here and there. I think they would clean up pretty nicely. $100 for all four.

- Mtech steering wheel, looks aged, but might be able to clean up decently. $40 +shipping

- Driver's side tail light in good condition $25 + shipping

- Maplight rearview mirror $50 + shipping

That's all for now, if you are interested in any specific item which is or isn't listed, feel free to text me at (805)710-3143 for fastest response(preferred). Otherwise, PM me.

--Golden Boy E30 Build--

--My Shop: Where Passion Meets Livelihood (or tries to)--

--Etsy Shop--

--@ayyyitsmikey--

ttt

--Golden Boy E30 Build--

--My Shop: Where Passion Meets Livelihood (or tries to)--

--Etsy Shop--

--@ayyyitsmikey--

Comment

Working...
    X