possessed cars, is your car satan on four wheels? discuss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• possessed cars, is your car satan on four wheels? discuss

well. 2 and a half years of building my fucking skyline, problem after problem.
    sometimes i feel like it just doesnt want to go back to its former glory, like it just wants to die.

anybody had a car like this?
    discuss.
    ps. khalil is fat, and gay.

I feel like my car is never going to be back to it's glory days, but in my case it's just lack of money, everything is so expensive here because of the taxes applied. And don't get me started about the laws for riding low...

Also, we are the salvation of our own cars, overcoming the problems is really just a part of it. If we give up they will certainly die. So don't!

From Brazil with Love

Comment

I've come so close to giving up on my 500SE so many times now. I can't find stable work and it needs just short of a full resto, there's always another problem around the corner with it. But I'm too stubborn and I love the car too much to give up on it.

1989 Chevy Camaro RS | 1981 Mercedes 500SE AMG

Originally posted by Skraight.
      And don't let the **** from the guy above get to you, he said he is saving up to buy a del sol lol.

Comment

My current one is mostly cooperative, though it has apparently decided that I am under no circumstances to not have a squeaking blower fan

My first car, a B13 Sentra, had a fun trick where it would just shut off randomly when you were driving. Never did figure it out. Ironically, my girlfriend used to have a B14 Sentra that did the exact same thing. Of course, hers may have been more a product of having been crashed a few times and being "rebuilt" by a bunch of drunk Russians.

My old Dodge had a cool trick where when driving northbound on I-5, right after the I-405S interchange here in town, the speedometer and tachometer would drop to zero for about a mile, then start working again. Never happened anywhere else, only at that interchange, and only going northbound. Who knows...

Comment

That is basically the story of my Integra. Every nut, every bolt, every single damn thing either didn't want to budge, or broke on its way out/in. Not from user error either, as I've done plenty of this stuff on other cars with zero issues. I think it's sentient because as the build draws near completion, she's starting to give me less of a hard time.

Comment

I couldn't help but think of the Devil Z from Wangan Midnight when I saw this thread.
            BMW E34 V8 - Daily
            Merc 190E - Sold
            BMW 635CSi - Project
            Mercedes 190e Build Thread
            Euro BMW E24 Build Thread /Style is personal, fun is universal._____IG: @levonvandamage

Comment

I think everyone knows the movie Christine...

So i was sitting in my vert in front of a girls house, she got in, i tried to start the car...
              Guess what, it didn't start...
              She said: "If your radio starts to play rock 'n' roll, i'm out..."

My wagon, sometimes when you accelerate and then lift the pedal,
              the right rear window sounds like a giant mosquito.., sometimes it's not
              happening at all...

I don't even want to think about it...

Comment

Originally posted by VanDamage View Post
                I couldn't help but think of the Devil Z from Wangan Midnight when I saw this thread.
                haha yesssss

IG: Nick475

Comment

My Mk6 TDI has been just fine.

That jackass in my sig is a completely different story. If I hadn't sold my gun before I moved, there would've been a good collection of 9mm holes in it.
                  Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
                  2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

My Mercedes has tried to kill me on multiple occasions. Even cut it's own brake lines once upon a time. My build thread is full of fucked up stories. I'm not completely sure how the car hasn't come up totaled or killed me by now honestly.
                    IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
                      Even cut it's own brake lines once upon a time.
                      Same here, coming fast towards a red light, biggest scare of my life. Still love it tho

From Brazil with Love

Comment

Hahahahahahahaha you drive a datsun thats why.
                        I dislike Byron.

Comment

Moh, the reason your car is so fucked is because too many people have had a hand in "building" it.
                          Originally posted by anth
                          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                            Moh, the reason your car is so fucked is because too many people have had a hand in "building" it.
                            All hail King Ox
                            I dislike Byron.

Comment

Every car is going to fight you when you start taking it apart, especially when it's 15+ years old and has seen some winter weather.

Sometimes you just need a nice, tall glass of manthefuckup with some swearing amidst the process of reassembly.
                              BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                              Originally posted by Ollie
                              We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Working...
                              X