X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OhYamp View Post
    lawlz my tailgate

6676343687_d03bdf33db_b by aorolfo, on Flickr
    I take back what I said; I like the way that came out.
    | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

• @kaidotech slammed dually,, do it

Comment

• i think it would be FRESH

Comment

@kaidotech slammed dually,, do it
          I don't own a dually?

Took new pics of it all cleaned up this morning. Parked it in the driveway to get a feel for how much lower I can go without removing the lip. Its actually sitting about 1/2" lower then my avatar due to removing a spring spacer I had in to compensate for blown shocks and too much travel.

I just need to piece together an exhaust at this point, inspect it, re-register it and I can get it back on the road. For now it sits at my parents house so I dont get in trouble at my apartment for having a no-tag vehicle in my spot

Running out of room beneath the truck (suspension to road space) like I was before... not much I can do there except drive it like a boss and let it grind itself down. (you can see the problem under the front end) The back is still a WIP.

To Do:

1. Put on 15x10's with the 2" BS and deal with the ******.
          2. Remove the front lip so I can install my lower custom springs
          3. Install shocks meant for this much front drop so they dont explode
          4. Finish lowering the back, replace stupid white lettering tires
          5. Possibly rust tailgate?
          6. Figure out where Im going with the exhaust, thinking now either out of the back porsche/mini style in center, or a stack in the bed slightly boso style
          7. ???
          8. Profit!!!
          Last edited by kaidotech; 01-11-2012, 08:33 PM.
          | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

• i know convert hahah

as for your to do list,, i wanna see this go down hah
            Last edited by OhYamp; 01-12-2012, 12:49 AM.

Comment

• man im all about stretch stance and poke but if you are going to lower a f150 do it the traditional way and get some hella sunk going on dont get me wrong you have a clean truck id just like to see it go the other way

Comment

• @kaido if you wanna get rid of that lip ill take it off your hands

Comment

• Originally posted by Carolina View Post
                  man im all about stretch stance and poke but if you are going to lower a f150 do it the traditional way and get some hella sunk going on dont get me wrong you have a clean truck id just like to see it go the other way
                  Truck is already lowered 7.5/6. Thanks for the compliment but as long as I own this truck it will never be sunk, I fucking **** that look. No offense to anyone who is sunk; it's just not my thing.

Comment

@kaido if you wanna get rid of that lip ill take it off your hands
                    Are you in Houston? I'm not shipping something you can buy online for $15-20 lol

Comment

• Kaidotech you need to make a Build Thread so i can go there and watch these updates and EVEN THOUGHT this thread rocks and it reps us mini truckers you should think about it
                      Instagram: "Cole_Lenhart" Out of Thread Builds Shoots and Progress
                      Just a Truck Build: "Here"

Comment

• Originally posted by Carolina View Post
                        ive been thinking about getting something different but im not sure yet. but i love my truck lol im open to trades and cash offers lol
                        Dont do it! Every person who has owned a mini truck when they put a good amount of time and money that sold it ALWAYS Wishes they didnt do it. Keep it man trust me.

Comment

• yeah i've decided to keep it for a while ill be legit tomorrow getting tags ill post pics sometime tomorrow

Comment

• not my vids,, but Hawaii gets fckn down

Strictly S Sunset Stroll // Jay.Aye Photography // Micah G. Photogrpahy from Jay Aye on Vimeo.

Good N Evil // 808 Intricate // Jay.Aye Photography from Jay Aye on Vimeo.

Comment

• Originally posted by way2fastx3 View Post
                              Kaidotech you need to make a Build Thread so i can go there and watch these updates and EVEN THOUGHT this thread rocks and it reps us mini truckers you should think about it
                              Should I still go in this direction?

Comment

• kaido i would just worry about going lower first and then decide on wheels. Wheels is like choosing what you want to eat at the buffet lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X