X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That white s10 looks pretty good!

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
    Originally posted by nickskater09
    I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• i need to space the rear wheels and drop the rear another half inch or so. then either do some cutting or roll fenders

Comment

• Originally posted by Isuzupickup View Post
        That green dime is so simple and clean. Props.
        thanks guys

Comment

• Originally posted by milano_red View Post
          That's awesome. Got any close up pics?
          Heres some close ups. I think this is what you wanted.

Comment

• Originally posted by taynorweber53@hotmail.com View Post
            Heres some close ups. I think this is what you wanted.

I have to say, I'm think I'm gonna steal your idea.

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
            Originally posted by nickskater09
            I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• lol yea, that looks awesome... Id prolly copy it as well... if I had a tail gate lol
              IG dubmr2

Comment

• Originally posted by milano_red View Post
                I have to say, I'm think I'm gonna steal your idea.
                Ha. Do it. It's not like my Because. Racetruck. decal is original.

Comment

• [QUOTE=AnNiMosSiTY;1050006] I saw this dudes truck on another forum and was digging the look.

Good god that looks awesome! Custom 3 piece wheels?
                  1999 SL2 Saturn Build rip
                  1998 EK hatch Civic Build

Comment

• [quote=Randomofodication;1052188]
                    Originally posted by AnNiMosSiTY View Post
                    I saw this dudes truck on another forum and was digging the look.

Good god that looks awesome! Custom 3 piece wheels?

No idea I was trying to find out as well, the guy said they were enkeis. I wanted to get the same and color match the centers to my truck color. I haven't had any luck finding the model.

Comment

• "weld racing" makes a very similar looking wheel, but they are expensive as theyre racing wheels

Buy racing wheels online from the number one racing wheels supplier JEGS.com. We offer a high-quality selection of drag wheels engineered for high-performance races. Shop for racing rims and wheels at JEGS today and receive free shipping on orders over $199.99.

Order Weld racing wheels online at JEGS High Performance. We offer a number of Weld racing wheels and drag wheels including the Weld V-Series Double Beadlock Racing Wheel, the Weld Racing Magnum Pro Rear Black Finish Wheel, and much more. Purchase Weld Wheels from JEGS High Performance today!
                      IG dubmr2

Comment

• Well it's been awhile since I've been on here. Lots of good looking trucks on this thread! Keep it up guys. Anyways here's mine, yes I know needs more lowww....

She used to look like this

don't worry I still have those wheels, I'll put them back on and go that low again. Taking my time with the suspension build

Comment

• love the tail gate haha

im guessing youre friends with the guy in the subi with pink rims?

i used to have that orange on one side of my mr2 and that pink on the other
                          IG dubmr2

Comment

• Originally posted by dubmr2 View Post
                            love the tail gate haha

im guessing youre friends with the guy in the subi with pink rims?

i used to have that orange on one side of my mr2 and that pink on the other
                            Thanks! Yeah we cruised that day and another bud snapped some shots

Comment

• Originally posted by taynorweber53@hotmail.com View Post
                              I bought this truck to use as my daily to keep the mileage down on my Mustang. I've been having fun with it ever since.

The Mustang is my real project.

It's looking real good man, love the spoiler on the tailgate.
                              On a side note, I finally got caught with no tag on my truck, oops.
                              The hillbilly equivalent of a nasa substation worker.
                              Originally posted by Dubway5887
                              I felt bad for that dude. Of all places for a sink to be at a car show... Maybe sink holes like car shows like tornado's like trailer parks?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirt Nasty View Post
                                my pud in progress.

5.5/7.25 drop
                                v8
                                etc
                                etc

I have alot of cutting to do to fit 20x10s with a 275/40/20 tire.
                                its still on the jack in this pic.
                                Any more shots of this?

Comment

Working...
                                X