X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, 20s are too big.

-1993 535i/5 NA-T

Comment

• finally found some time to mess with the truck today. i got the bed bolted down after 2 months of it just sitting on the frame, tested out a taillight idea (not gonna stay), had an epiphony on how to make some simple/cheap door cards, and then accidentally struck a deal on some wheels.

and these are the wheels:

they are nothing fancy, just some 18x7.5 camaro steelies. i was just looking at wheels on facebook and accidentally messaged this guy. after apologizing, telling him it was unintentional, and that he was too far from me he told me a 30 rack of pbr and i could take them. so i guess ill end up running 18's

Originally posted by BozoBubble
      Stance bug bites hard, man, you ain't gonna shake it.

Truck Build

Instagram: somestancekid

Comment

• Yesss 18" oem chevy steelies will be so cool

FB: @DumbassCarCrew - IG: @fruttolo_dumbasscrew

Comment

• Originally posted by storey618 View Post
          finally found some time to mess with the truck today. i got the bed bolted down after 2 months of it just sitting on the frame, tested out a taillight idea (not gonna stay), had an epiphony on how to make some simple/cheap door cards, and then accidentally struck a deal on some wheels.

and these are the wheels:

they are nothing fancy, just some 18x7.5 camaro steelies. i was just looking at wheels on facebook and accidentally messaged this guy. after apologizing, telling him it was unintentional, and that he was too far from me he told me a 30 rack of pbr and i could take them. so i guess ill end up running 18's
          I had those same exact wheels, bought them for 250. Someone stole them from my yard haha but they didnt get my center caps. Thief's aren't the brightest.
          2 328i e36's
          Saabaru linear 2.5na
          Various projects.
          sigpic
          Intro;
          http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...19#post1598619

Comment

• Originally posted by Fruttolo View Post
            Yesss 18" oem chevy steelies will be so cool
            im pretty stoked to kind of have that OEM+ look!

Originally posted by Quillhill36 View Post
            I had those same exact wheels, bought them for 250. Someone stole them from my yard haha but they didnt get my center caps. Thief's aren't the brightest.
            they never are lol im surprised everyone lets these things go so cheap. IMO theyre some pretty dope wheels with some half decent sizing for being an OEM wheel

Truck Build

Comment

• not a whole lot going on with the truck. luckily i got it in the garage before it could get stuck like last year. my friend that shot my last video came over to hang, snap some pictures, and get some footage for a rather large project we have in the works. more on that at a much later date. for now heres some pictures from mounting up my new headlights this morning! (photo cred: Moth tv)

Last edited by storey618; 11-09-2018, 05:15 PM.

Truck Build

Comment

• Originally posted by BozoBubble

Truck Build

Comment

• Follow this on IG, def a cool build
                  i have the s10 that everybody hates

Comment

• Originally posted by CraigSnedeker View Post
                    Follow this on IG, def a cool build
                    thanks homie

heres a random picture because i still havent touched it. between losing my brother a couple weeks ago and the holidays i have neither the time nor interest in wrenching.

hoping to get my shit together come the new year!

Truck Build

Comment

• Sorry for your loss bud, life hits hard sometimes.
                      On truck topic - like what you do to this thing.
                      "You could roll an E30 in a BMW showroom today and people would think:
                      Well, they finally got the 1 series right!"

3.0 L e30 ground up build

Comment

• sorry for your loss!

Can't wait to see some progress on this thing again, in your own time of course.
                        Instagram: @ASK83N

Was previously on here as benVAG for many years, until I forgot my password

Comment

• Sorry for you loss
                          Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

• Tires have been rubbing on the inner fenders forever so I finally decided to pull them

Then my dumb ass cleaned his knife on his pants and cut his leg right before cutting pointless holes in my hood. Ended up needing nine stitches. My first ever, and let me tell you; they suck.

Truck Build

Comment

• Haven't been on here in awhile but I'm stoked to see an s10 build. I'm picking up a 95 single cab with a 5.7/t5 swap tomorrow and this build is giving me inspiration!

Comment

• Finally messed with the truck for the first time in forever. My dad gave me a welder a while back and ive been messing around with it. Decided to shave the antenna since i dont listen to the radio in this truck anyways. They're ugly ass welds but i got better after the picture and with some bondo you shouln't be able to tell lol

Tomorrow i'm gonna start getting the motor ready to pull, my buddy has a 350 he said he would give me.

Oh, also i got engaged so i'm trying to get this thing driveable by next fall!
                                Last edited by storey618; 10-14-2019, 06:16 PM.

Truck Build

Comment

Working...
                                X