This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Grim Ryan View Post
    Anyone who was rocking Zero Clearance recently spend sometime on a catamaran in the British Virgin Islands?

I just got back from a week of sailing down there and when we pulled back into Tortola the boat next to us had Zero Clearance stickers on bow.

Sorry for the shitty pics

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

Anyone who was rocking Zero Clearance recently spend sometime on a catamaran in the British Virgin Islands?

I just got back from a week of sailing down there and when we pulled back into Tortola the boat next to us had Zero Clearance stickers on bow.

Sorry for the shitty pics

LOL NO FREAKIN" WAY!

So that was my boat for a week down in the BVI's... We were refilling the water tanks, and in the midst of having a cold Pacifico, it hit me that I should totally sticker the boat. I was certain they would take the stickers off immediately upon returning the 4600, but that clearly wasn't the case.

Man, you have made my freakin week! How long were you down for? Did you have a 4600 as well? Crew'd or did you guys sail on your own? Great lil resort!

EDIT:

I dug through my iphone to find this incredibly crappy attempt at a HDR shot.. however, it does show that it is the same boat.

I mean, this particular sticker isn't even referencing StanceWorks.. how did you know about the "Zero Clearance" brand enough to recognize the logo? This is just way too awesome.
      Ben

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
        LOL NO FREAKIN" WAY!

So that was my boat for a week down in the BVI's... We were refilling the water tanks, and in the midst of having a cold Pacifico, it hit me that I should totally sticker the boat. I was certain they would take the stickers off immediately upon returning the 4600, but that clearly wasn't the case.

Man, you have made my freakin week! How long were you down for? Did you have a 4600 as well? Crew'd or did you guys sail on your own? Great lil resort!

EDIT:

I dug through my iphone to find this incredibly crappy attempt at a HDR shot.. however, it does show that it is the same boat.

I mean, this particular sticker isn't even referencing StanceWorks.. how did you know about the "Zero Clearance" brand enough to recognize the logo? This is just way too awesome.
        Ben
        I have been lurking here for a while. Mostly through classifieds, but never got around to registering. Saw this while I was on vacation and figured it was a good enough reason to post.

We were sailing a 43 mono hull. No crew, its my 5th time or so down there since I was a little kid. I've been sailing pretty much my whole life. Its a fun set of island, I always have a good time down there.

I am also surprised they left the stickers on there, but the boat maintenance people down there can be pretty lazy.

Comment

I have been lurking here for a while. Mostly through classifieds, but never got around to registering. Saw this while I was on vacation and figured it was a good enough reason to post.

We were sailing a 43 mono hull. No crew, its my 5th time or so down there since I was a little kid. I've been sailing pretty much my whole life. Its a fun set of island, I always have a good time down there.

I am also surprised they left the stickers on there, but the boat maintenance people down there can be pretty lazy.
          Ah jealous.. would love to sail a mono down there. We always have too many people going and not enough that want to actually sail vs. lounge. Thanks for posting up man.. really appreciate!

Comment

• Interested in a set for the e36... Who do I need to contact or where can I but a set?

Comment

• OK... TE72 wagon + These Coilovers= Need now fa sho!!! Tell Them To make some for the TE72 Now!!! or i will in the neck!

Comment

• Wish these were made for a variety of chassis.
                I'm looking for a new set of coils..
                SWORN SAILOR

Comment

• any idea if these would work on a z3 coupe?

Comment

• Originally posted by kevlar View Post
                    any idea if these would work on a z3 coupe?
                    the front, yes. its based off the e36 chassis.
                    Originally posted by Kielan
                    I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

• some coils like these for an e60 would make my day.

Comment

• just installed the coilovers in my E36... I was skeptical at first when i compared it to my Ground Control kit but this is undeniably the best coilover available! Mike and Ben are great to deal with too. full thread to follow : )

Comment

• It is useful. Thank you!
                          SKF bearing

Comment

• Whats the price to rebuild these through AST when the time comes?

Comment

• Me and Kielan demand E46 platforms. Pleeeeeeeease Mike <3
                              I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                                Me and Kielan demand E46 platforms. Pleeeeeeeease Mike <3
                                Would be cool, jussayin.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X