No announcement yet.

FS: Multiple sets of 5x112 wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From 10.March.2016 USA (Customs and Border Protection – CBP) has raised that you pay custom fee for items 800USD or higher, before it was just 200USD or higher. This is information that I have from my post office if is in anyone's help. And since this cant be send in just one package, no package wont have value of 800USD or more.

Comment

From 10.March.2016 USA (Customs and Border Protection – CBP) has raised that you pay custom fee for items 800USD or higher, before it was just 200USD or higher. This is information that I have from my post office if is in anyone's help. And since this cant be send in just one package, no package wont have value of 800USD or more.

Comment

Comment

up

Comment

ill do 800 shipped for the RHs

Comment

up

Comment

LEON HARDIRITT are sold

Comment

As far as I know Ronal Racing lips and barrels are aluminum, so there is NO magnesium welded here.

Comment

rh's shipped to colorado?

Comment

Originally posted by softg View Post
                      rh's shipped to colorado?
                      Together with shipping and PayPal fees 1250€ (currently 1390USD)

Comment

Up up up

Comment

Comment

Update on price for RH Wheels.

I can do 750€ + shipping and PayPal for all EU (European Union) buyers.

And how are RONAL RACING still for sale? They are great looking wheels and one of the rarest? Where are the buyers?

Comment

up

Comment

FS: Borbet Type A 17" / 8,5J & 10J / 5x112 Rare Dimensions

I am selling Borbet Type A in very rare dimensions 17" wide 8.5J and 10J. Wheels are 5x112.
                                Front: 17x8.5 - ET13
                                Rear: 17x10 - ET20

Front wheels still have a couple mm of tread, but they are 7 years old, because of that tires does not have any affect on the price for this set, I will just leave them on for protection for shipping.
                                I also have 4 flat center caps, but I think this are not original, I think they are homemade.
                                You can use this wheels as they are, but I think lips would need to be repaired, so that you can have great looking wheels. No cracks or welds.

Please contact me for more photos and anything you wont to know.
                                Is you are out side EU I would probably have to send them without tires, because of the size and weight, but first contact me an let me know where you are from so I can check shipping cost.

Worldwide Shipping - Ask for cost
                                UK Shipping - 90€
                                Germany Shipping - 70€

Price just for wheels and tires 500€.

Payment with PayPal possible.

Comment

Working...
                                X