Mediocre e36 from Cincinnati

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mediocre e36 from Cincinnati

Not slammed, not an M3, just a 328i on race springs and some wheels...its been a daily for 17 years, has 190k miles, and everything is original... but i think its beautiful lol enjoy guys!

Looks clean. Not a big fan of the wheels and wish it was lower, but not bad overall.

Comment

i see elliott took a couple pictures of his own clean car though, as well not huge on the wheels but still looks good!

Comment

bump....put it on coilovers

Comment

Any pics of that E30?

Comment

Originally posted by xXp_ExoTiic_qXx View Post
            Any pics of that E30?
            Primarily on Instagram...dont have any on my computer ....@rsanten

Comment

nice looking e36

Comment

get rid of the stupid europlate and it would be so much nicer looking. good choice going to coils though, looks way better!

Comment

Originally posted by Rsanten View Post
                  Primarily on Instagram...dont have any on my computer ....@rsanten
                  Thanks a lot.

Comment

super clean as it is. i dont think it needs to go any lower. looks great.

gimme a sec (e28 build)

Comment

Originally posted by theitchybeard View Post
                      super clean as it is. i dont think it needs to go any lower. looks great.
                      Originally posted by fivefourzero View Post
                      get rid of the stupid europlate and it would be so much nicer looking. good choice going to coils though, looks way better!
                      Thanks guys! And @ itchybeard, i got a new plate less "look at me" more subtle pics soon!

Comment

**********UPDATE**********

So the old 328 was seeming a bit sluggish to me so i decided it was time to go a little faster...

S52 Cams
                        M50 Intake
                        Active AutoWerke Tune

All said and done I got it dyno'd and its making 191 at the wheels, and around 181 ft lbs, not so bad on account of from the factory they made 192 at the crank! (Crank HP is around 225-235, Not M3 Power yet, but not bad!)

Comment

updated more recent pictures, wanna change the wheels....ideas?

cheers guys

Comment

You better have something serious under the hood to back up that plate

Looks clean! I don't know what the tint laws are like where you at, but the mismatched tint front and rear is throwing me.

Comment

Lets say it had to be lighter than what i had.... and it was take off the front or get a ticket

Comment

Working...
                              X