Trying to make a cool flyer: part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to make a cool flyer: part 2

Hi guys, 2 years ago I made a topic here to show how we made our event flyer of Ground Zero III, here in Belgium.
    Then we did a shoot with our kids,

The general style discussion forum, as well as a place to post your car, or any car for that matter.

Well, last year we didn't organise a meet, cause of location problems, and members building more on their houses than on their cars
    But now, we are back and doing a new event last sunday of august, so ideas were made to make a cool flyer again.

Cause our club exists since 2001, and we've seen so many changes in the modifying scene, we feel kind off "retired" already.
    So we thought, why not do remake of the previous flyer, but with old people.

So we went to the local retirement home and asked if there were some people interested to help us with a shoot. Management really liked the idea, so the next week we went to take some pictures.

We took a members' old chevy, so those people felt more of connected with it.
    here some pictures ( not as many making off pictures as we wanted too though), and the end result!

this guy is 101 years old btw!

and the result after some photoshoppin'

thought I'd share
    Last edited by The Chosen One; 08-12-2014, 11:50 AM.

That final picture is BALLER. The dude leaning against the truck looks dapper as fuck.

Comment

Originally posted by Dremetos View Post
      That final picture is BALLER. The dude leaning against the truck looks dapper as fuck.
      kinda mafioso, i know
      100 years old, and still young of spirit!

Comment

Comment

that right, The dude leaning against the truck looks dapper as fuck. thank you

Comment

Haha awesome photoshoot
            I dislike Byron.

Comment

Wow, unique.

Comment

that's so bad ass! I just love how those pictures look!
                1976 Volvo 245 Build

Comment

Working...
                X