X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
    lmao wow.

He shoulda sold it for 3. Start from 5, and slowly lower it to 3 as they negotiate.
    haha thats probably why 10 people called him within the 15 minutes it was on craigslist, hows it goin with the s14 find?
    Originally posted by TheNeek
    BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

• Anyone got any tips for me, I am going to traffic court tomorrow for that BS ticket I got for doing 64 in a 35, if I am found guilty Iose my license for 3 months. I know I wasn't going that fast and have a few maps to show how difficult it would be for me to have gotten up to that speed in the given conditions and the fact that I was making a right turn about 200 ft before that.

But with all that said any advice for me?
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• to keep this random i saw Orphan the other day movie was crazy and today i met this chick that had almost the same and or better Russian accent as the little girl sounded pretty sexy now i gotta make my move if i had stance this would be easier they would find me

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
          Anyone got any tips for me, I am going to traffic court tomorrow for that BS ticket I got for doing 64 in a 35, if I am found guilty Iose my license for 3 months. I know I wasn't going that fast and have a few maps to show how difficult it would be for me to have gotten up to that speed in the given conditions and the fact that I was making a right turn about 200 ft before that.

But with all that said any advice for me?
          you will probably be okay with the maps explaining and be nice and polite and if those dont work you can cry

Comment

• Originally posted by Iscrape View Post
            you will probably be okay with the maps explaining and be nice and polite and if those dont work you can cry
            I won't cry.. But I really just don't want my license suspended.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I won't cry.. But I really just don't want my license suspended.
              haha yea but usually if your polite and explain alot then youll be okay i havent gotten a ticket *knock on wood* but people i know that have usually do that and either pay half the fine or they get it thrown out

Comment

haha thats probably why 10 people called him within the 15 minutes it was on craigslist, hows it goin with the s14 find?
                hahah thats crazy.

Its actually going along alright. The prices jacked up compared to before El Paso started recognizing the drift scene. Before they were $1-2k, and now the lowest I've ever found one was $3,500. the average price now is about $4k.

There's one old guy who has a black zenki down the street from me. my original planwas to ask him if he's willing to sell it when I got the money, but I havent seen the car in his driveway for three days.....i hope he didn't sell it

But if that happens there's another old guy with like a metallic pear green zenki about 5 minutes away from me. I'm going to him if the other guy sold his
                Last edited by Drama; 04-20-2010, 09:31 PM.
                |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                Drama you are like god
                Originally posted by SwearBear
                Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

to keep this random i saw Orphan the other day movie was crazy and today i met this chick that had almost the same and or better Russian accent as the little girl sounded pretty sexy now i gotta make my move if i had stance this would be easier they would find me
                  watch the foreign original....crazy af. love it

Drama you are like god
                  Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• I am hoping the cop doesnt show up because the court time is when he is usually on duty but who knows. I am not banking on that at all. I want to make a deal, and get the hell out of there. I know what I am going to say its just my word over the cops. Hopefully the judge will see what I am saying as logical evidence and reduce the fine/get rid of the suspension.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

hahah thats crazy.

Its actually going along alright. The prices jacked up compared to before El Paso started recognizing the drift scene. Before they were $1-2k, and now the lowest I've ever found one was $3,500. the average price now is about $4k.

There's one old guy who has a black zenki down the street from me. my original planwas to ask him if he's willing to sell it when I got the money, but I havent seen the car in his driveway for three days.....i hope he didn't sell it

But if that happens there's another old guy with like a metallic pear green zenki about 5 minutes away from me. I'm going to him if the other guy sold his
                      ohh yea just like mustangs around here people never liked them til they saw mine and my other friends now everyone has them thats why i sold mine. that would be dope if you got a zenki i kinda like them more then the kouki because around here i usually see the koukis

Comment

I am hoping the cop doesnt show up because the court time is when he is usually on duty but who knows. I am not banking on that at all. I want to make a deal, and get the hell out of there. I know what I am going to say its just my word over the cops. Hopefully the judge will see what I am saying as logical evidence and reduce the fine/get rid of the suspension.
                        yea thats usually how it goes they always believe the cop but if you can convince them and be confident you should be good

Comment

• I just won a debate about keeping medical marijuana illegal on 4:20.

-Dan

Comment

ohh yea just like mustangs around here people never liked them til they saw mine and my other friends now everyone has them thats why i sold mine. that would be dope if you got a zenki i kinda like them more then the kouki because around here i usually see the koukis
                            haha what kind of mustang did you have? yea I used to like koukis but Zenkis started growing on me and I started seeing koukis a lot so I was like Zenki>Kouki haha.

And that pear green one is an SE too, SE lip and I think sunroof. The first time I saw that one, he was backing up into the garage and I ran hellafast and when I pulled up at the garage, I couldn't see him in there. So I was thinking of ringing the doorbell to ask him if he was willing to sell it, and some hot ass chick walked out, got something, and went back in. I was then afraid she was gonna answer the door cause I didn't want to ask
                            "sorry but is your dad there?"
                            "wtf?" *door shuts*.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                              I just won a debate about keeping medical marijuana illegal on 4:20.
                              11people got arrested at my school, they were caught bud. one girl in my gym class got searched. I lol'd

Drama you are like god

Comment

11people got arrested at my school, they were caught bud. one girl in my gym class got searched. I lol'd
                                That happened to my friend last year. He was a idiot who brought weed to sell in school on 4:20.

-Dan

Comment

Working...
                                X