Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We Are Not Car Hoons, We Are Car Enthusiasts.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AHAHAHAH could we get that one a tshirt n give it to him ^^

Comment

LOLs

Comment

Completely off topic question which may sound stupid but because I'm a noob I'm going to ask it anyway. How do you guys get away with being under the min ride height and have stretched tires?

Comment

Um.

Comment

we dont? just gotta have balls mate, you mod a car you will be pulled over. just some people complain too much.
            sigpic

Comment

We are ninjas

Comment

dunno about these hoons but my car is completely legal.
                - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                Originally posted by TRaNz
                Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

Invisibility cloak
                  Originally posted by Smeeeb
                  Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

I personally keep 2 dozen fresh donuts a bible/kuran/whatever and a citizen of ethnic minority in the car every time i go for a drive.

if i see that they spotted me i throw the donuts out the window one by one at first (most will stop to rescue the fallen comrades) then pow the whole box if they havnt already stopped thats usually enough.

But for the really stuborn ones that still havnt stopped yet i then toss out the "ethnic minority" at this point its safe to pull over aswell as the popo hop out and proceed to beat the "ethnic minority" its a good idea at this point to explain to the officer that the "ethnic minority" tried to reach in and steal your donuts at the last intersection, a fight ensued and the donuts and the "ethnic minority" flew out the window in all the kaos. all should be well now you will be reasured that the perp will be punished and you should head off on your way as there is nothing to see here.

Now very rarely the above method does not work, the bible is just incase you get a Fair and Just Officer that does not like donuts when he approches the car begin to preach and convert him to (insert your choice of religion here) using as much spit and invasion of personal space as possible.

Thats a nearly fool proof method but not 100% in those instances you wear the ticket pay the fine and undefect your car then start all over again
                    Last edited by ZammoTheChoppa; 05-07-2012, 06:25 PM.

Once apon-a-time world famous Photochopper
                    http://zammothechoppa.deviantart.com/ : )

Comment

Working...
                    X