This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
    Would have got plenty of efame from the locals parked up there.
    Just dont get it cleared and never come back to mexico
    defects follow you state to state now by the sounds, they said i could get it cleared in qld, but if i dont clear it in 3 months rego gets suspended.

unsure if itd affect getting rego in qld, but i wanna drag out my vic rego as long as i can, considering it runs out in december, qld rego is dearer too

raised it before, took less than an hour, looks shit now but is 105mm at exhaust

Comment

• yeha just clear it hear mane, so u dont have to worry aobut it when youre up in the sunny state.
      45 bucks to clear minor defects at Vicroads and 17 bucks for Majors. dat payrise for dem workers.....shiiieeettttt
      S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
        yeha just clear it hear mane, so u dont have to worry aobut it when youre up in the sunny state.
        45 bucks to clear minor defects at Vicroads and 17 bucks for Majors. dat payrise for dem workers.....shiiieeettttt
        bah forgot they charge now, ima rub a 50 on my dick before handing it over

Comment

• Originally posted by hakhawk View Post
          OMGAHHAHAHAHAHA this is sooo something Oxer would do 110%

Comment

Do it, fck them... How is it more for minors than majors? how is there a price difference at all for that???
            Originally posted by TRaNz
            omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post
              Do it, fck them... How is it more for minors than majors? how is there a price difference at all for that???
              cheaper for majors coz all they do is sit there and type some letters on into the computer and do some button clicks.
              Minors, they have to get up and walk out side and look at shit. and tick stuff off on the clipboard and then type shit on the computer.

yeah its lame as, like i said, big pay rise for the workers......

Comment

Hahahahahahaha

If they have to inspect its more.
                Lady wanted to charge me the 45$ and inspect last time even if i had a roady. I only missed getting it for free by a few days.
                Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• its morwell, ill park down the side in view of the windows, hopefully they wont even walk outside

Comment

• teg is starting to get closer to being in rwc state, slowly crossing off my list

Comment

• My car has been at MSC for about 3 weeks now. I hope they have done something to it besides pushing it to another spot in the workshop.

Comment

• hasn't it been getting finished for 3 years lol
                        www.ohitsandy.blogspot.com

www.flickr.com/andhey

Comment

• shots fired by Andy. 187. dasitmane.

Comment

• these dose remixes are taking over my life rn

funniest shit in 2016
                            Like a glove

Comment

• Originally posted by andrewn View Post
                              hasn't it been getting finished for 3 years lol
                              Yeah man almost 3 years lol.

Comment

• Soon rob soon. I don't know how you can do it haha, it was painful having my car in pieces for a bit over a month
                                www.ohitsandy.blogspot.com

www.flickr.com/andhey

Comment

Working...
                                X