just another honda build 1997 honda civic sedan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by justaneffer View Post
    jaredegregory lol ive seen this car for so long. haha glad you finally got on stanceworks.
    awe no way! whats up man i had no idea who you were on here!

Comment

Originally posted by enzorubinich View Post
      awe no way! whats up man i had no idea who you were on here!
      yeah man haha ive been on stanceworks for a while now. i need to get started on stancing the bimmer.

Comment

Originally posted by justaneffer View Post
        yeah man haha ive been on stanceworks for a while now. i need to get started on stancing the bimmer.
        Haha get on it!

Comment

Nice clean. I like the way it looks. Waiting to see more progress on this thing

Comment

Love it, who cares about the roof racks, if you use them there functional and not to impress, so who cares. Dont mind the blast pipes but i think they suit old school jap more so.

ps your not helping my case of wanting a civic project but not being able to afford one having two other cars atm good work hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by coronawags View Post
              Love it, who cares about the roof racks, if you use them there functional and not to impress, so who cares. Dont mind the blast pipes but i think they suit old school jap more so.

ps your not helping my case of wanting a civic project but not being able to afford one having two other cars atm good work hahaha

Thanks alot man! Civics are real cool cheap cars to slam. There designed to be on the ground

Comment

Oh yeah check out my flickr. Just some things I have shot and done in the past

Explore Enzo Rubinich’s 130 photos on Flickr!

Hope you enjoy!

Comment

hey guys sorry for slacking on my build thread for those who are interested ive done a couple new things nothing crazy but i thought i might as well show you guys

_DSC5872

first off i went little low half an inch all the way around my fenders are about 21 inches to the ground all the way around now

_DSC5871

just another shot photos and my tires dont do any justice to how low it really is in real life im tucking a good 3 inches or more all the way around

_DSC5875

bast pipe got a little old after awhile so i cut i off once day after school i was also sick of people always walking in to it haha

_DSC5881

went to wallmart and saw this dash board hula girl and had to have it

_DSC5874

one of my buddys ron made me this sticker yesterday. ive seen it one a couple of oldschool datsuns and i always thought it was awesome so i got one made any thats all the progress i have right now ill keep you guys posted and hopefully picking up some wheels soon. im running of of cheap/free things to do!

Comment

_DSC5832

oh yeah forgot this last shot from last night just a close up of my thule visor thing . juicy j X supreme edition box logos

Comment

awesome truck

saw this thing at lowes last night and had to get a couple shots of this monster lol

VOLK TE37 SUPER LAP

my buddy mike just got some 18x10 Volk TE-37 Super laps for is sti and i asked him if i could shoot one before they get mounted up and the result was awesome photos came out great! thanks mike!

VOLK RACING TE37 SUPER LAP

just another photo of the Volks i shot the other day

Comment

Car is still looking fresh. I like the hula girl

Comment

Originally posted by rsingh3g View Post
                          Car is still looking fresh. I like the hula girl
                          thanks bud!

Comment

very clean. i like it

IG: Nick475

Comment

Originally posted by enzorubinich View Post
                              _DSC5545

one of the first things i did was relocate the radio in to the lower din and got a single din radio delete for the top really cleans everything up
                              I did this on my EK for the same reason. And then got pissed every time I had to go through the drive thru. Between reaching for my cup and some bumps I would either change the source or turn the radio off. Damn Pioneer knob! At least my iPod hookup was in the rear.

I did keep that lower piece when I sold the car. After all that work to get it to fit right I wasn't selling it with the car.

Your car is very clean! Looking forward to seeing how this turns out.

BTW: I have a 99-00 AC panel with heater box and harness out of my 99 SI. I was going to do that conversion as well then sold all my EK's. I have no use for it until I pick up another one. So if your interested LMK.
                              DEL SOL BUILD THREAD
                              E28 BUILD THREAD

I am.... SICKWITHTHEPEN

Comment

E-Rad

a roller we took a couple weeks ago

Comment

Working...
                                X