X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChristopherJason View Post
    i follow him on instagram and the guy with the yellow one lol

loving the sedan !!

hahahah thanks bruh yeah thats my two buddies edd and seb! there locals where i live they help me out with a bunch of stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by Majyk View Post
      I love this thing. So clean. I think painting the side skirts would be nice.
      I'm going to get the side skirts painted soon trust me its on my to-do list thanks for the love homie!

Comment

Originally posted by WiscoJake View Post
        pure awesome
        thanks buddy I'm trying!

Comment

Originally posted by lolwtfomgbbq View Post
          i just found your thread, this car is so nice. props for driving jersey roads being that low static. i'm 10 minutes from long beach island and the roads are awful
          hahaha yeah the roads are pretty bad up here my subframe is flat and the exhaust breaks a lot but other than that we all good! thanks for the love tho follow me on instagram @enzorubinich ! I'm in LBI for the week actually too! for vacation

Comment

Originally posted by VanDamage View Post
            Good wheel choice, looks quite eurostyle with the meshies and the rack, very VW-esque. This is a good thing.
            haha just because i drive a honda doesn't mean i don't have euro style tho hahah i like to try to embrace all sorts of styles in my car!

Comment

Originally posted by enzorubinich View Post
              hahaha yeah the roads are pretty bad up here my subframe is flat and the exhaust breaks a lot but other than that we all good! thanks for the love tho follow me on instagram @enzorubinich ! I'm in LBI for the week actually too! for vacation
              already gotchu on insta, mine is @georgiebrums. you planning on going to h20?
              1997 Jeep Cherokee, 33's, 4.5 inch lift *gone but not forgotten*

1994 Acura Integra *gone and totally forgotten*

1987 BMW 528e *rip lil homie*

2010 Subaru Impreza

insta: @georgiebrums

Comment

This car was one of my inspirations to get into stance heavily. I would peep back at this thread once every few weeks to get myself to keep pursuing low.

Comment

Originally posted by Dremetos View Post
                  This car was one of my inspirations to get into stance heavily. I would peep back at this thread once every few weeks to get myself to keep pursuing low.
                  hahah thanks man! i checked out your build thread solid shit! i want to go 15x9 next year...hopefully work miesters

Comment

Originally posted by lolwtfomgbbq View Post
                    already gotchu on insta, mine is @georgiebrums. you planning on going to h20?
                    hell yeah im gonig to h2o! hopefully see you there!

Comment

• i starting making these shark stickers to for fun haha

threw on some 5mm spacers not a big difference but deff tightened it up in

in front of the house

me and my buddy matts wide body gc8 with a gt35r hes cars sweet

and just one more random shot!
                      hope you guys enjoy ill try to post some more stuff! follow me on instagram @enzorubinich

Comment

• dude looking stellar! i skate to and me and my brother trying to get that low low. haha i got a da9 teg and hes got a sedan like you but that boy is rusty. anyhow your buddy's gc8...its very ironic because i typed in boosted gc8 and that one was the first to come up...the videos got man of the year on it....it looks just like it
                        Last edited by jalenda9; 07-16-2014, 12:53 AM.

Comment

• So sick man! im currently rolling in the same whip with sun-visor deletes aswell hahaha because i was thus motivated by your headliner job i had to do the same. But not too sure on how long ill have it because im kind of in a pickle where a dude is trying to give me his 1st gen miata and i kind of want the miata but i like my car too :/ but none the less im bouta hit you up on insta dude. noice build! plus the fool above me is my twin with the da9.

Comment

• Damn I never thought I would like an Ek sedan as much as this one......

Comment

• Nice Civic man, keep up the good work.

Comment

• sorry its been awhile again but heres my update!

lowered my car moar 1" in the back and and inch more in the front frame is sitting almost on the ground less than 2 fingers high now

car now gets beached in the driveway

at the car wash

and thats it!!! thanks to everyone that commented and showed love, i know i dont really update this alot but it means alot! follow me on instagram i update that alot more @enzorubinich ..... hopefully some goodies coming soon! and 15x9's with more chambers!

Comment

Working...
                                X