X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by private_numero View Post
    Prelude!!
    mmm as much as i like h22as and hondas, the fronts never satisfied me.

Originally posted by Lukey View Post
    rwd
    on the right track.

but im also considering a euro car too so hrmmmmm

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
    Pull the motor? We can put it into another one

An evo wouldnt suit you anyways.
    but i heard for full comp they pay me out and take my car =S

damn straight evo dont suit me, plus its a honda thing for some reason.

another point, i still want another accord, lol since its sad to see no fitment on cd5s in melb =(

rage... dunno how ppl can change cars easily >.>
    Last edited by namtaro; 11-06-2011, 01:02 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

• I'm thinking about selling my car nam. Jussss saying'

Comment

• Originally posted by mohsen View Post
        I'm thinking about selling my car nam. Jussss saying'
        man, ill backhand slap you LOL

i was only selling in the first place coz of the old man, he hates the accord, he was so happy when i crashed it, and was like GOOD hope its a write off, get rid of it once and for all. wait until i tell him he owes me 4k for it =P
        sigpic

Comment

• Anyone know a quick way to test a water temp sensor?

Comment

• Originally posted by namtaro View Post
            man, ill backhand slap you LOL

i was only selling in the first place coz of the old man, he hates the accord, he was so happy when i crashed it, and was like GOOD hope its a write off, get rid of it once and for all. wait until i tell him he owes me 4k for it =P
            lol, i want something a little quicker and more fun to drive, like an r32 with an rb25 dropped in haha
            so impatient. ONLY 3 years till i can be in a turbo

Comment

• hey oxer,

can u pm some deets about whats needed for turbo build like you and toli were saying when i was down.

Comment

• anyone selling an ls1?

Comment

• fellas. When i move my valve stem on my wheels it leaks air. However on my other wheels it doesnt move at all thus doesnt leak air. It appears that it has come loose overtime. Problem is, i cant even remove the fuckin valve cap to check tyre pressure. Thoughts?

Might see my tyre guy on tuesday. Tyre pressure should still be reasonably high so should be ok.

but anyway, had a mass homo experience tonight on the way home. Was minding my own business at the lights waiting for it to turn green and i look to my right and i see this guy in the other lane with his windows down full sucking an icypole like its a fucking dick whilst mirin the camry. Im gonna say he was mirin the camry because i sure as hope he wasnt staring at me (tinted windows ftw)
                  Last edited by private_numero; 11-06-2011, 03:34 AM.

Comment

• is it the valve stem or the rubber ring that sits inside the valve to make the air tight seal? i had that problem after i pumped up my tires and it yanked half of it out, just pull it out and ur fine
                    - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                    Originally posted by TRaNz
                    Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Its the rubber ring that sits inside the valve to make the air tight seal. Is it like this cause my tyres are at 42PSi? pull it out? are you fried? LMAO i move the stem a little bit and air leaks out. If i remove the whole thing all the air will go out -.-

Comment

• sigh azn. rubber ring that sits inside valve stem that creates air tight seal yes, i had the same problem after i pumped up tyres and air pump thingy caught on the rubber seal and yanked half of it out. went to put cap on and tighter i screwed it on the more air got let out. shit myself and drove to tyre shop and he said dw pulled it out and ive been fine, havent lost any psi on the tyre since. Sunburnt not fried brah. ps lost ur mob # sms kthx xoxo
                        - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                        Originally posted by TRaNz
                        Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• oh i know what your talking about. na this is different. its the rubber seal outside the valve that keeps a seal between the valve and the hole the valve sits in

smsing now

Comment

• rkn ne1 would be interested in my car if i buy it back and sell it as a wreck?

coz car drives fine, just need body work.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by private_numero View Post
                              oh i know what your talking about. na this is different. its the rubber seal outside the valve that keeps a seal between the valve and the hole the valve sits in

smsing now
                              Are your valve stems rubber? Most of mine are metal with a rubber seal.
                              Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Valve stems are metal with a rubber seal like yours roman.

Comment

Working...
                                X