Aussie Check In!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lulz. asian lady drivers = worst
    saw 2 of them the other day driving up st albans road...whilst talking..wait yelling at each other through their windows.

Comment

• Amen brother, asian chick wrote off my brothers car by smashing the rear bloody well, WHILST IT WAS PARKED!!!

Heres the worst bit, a week later some asian dope smashes into my rear driver side door WHILST IT WAS PARKED and is pretty much refusing to go through insurance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
        Funny kents.

Traffic in the city was fucking ridiculous tonight... I almost had to get out of the car three times to smash asian drivers.

No offence to you guys, but there are a lot of asian drivers that give the good ones a fucking bad name. Im almost in rage mode because of it.
        dont worry about it, we asians know how bad some asians can drive, 'like me for example' im like all asian drivers =P
        sigpic

Comment

• Just checkin in my Daily. Finally got some good photos of it Needs some wheels though :/

Originally posted by TRaNz
          omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• needs phat 16" RS's, bad!

looks friggin tidy though!

Comment

• mWaHz itz meeeeeee

S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• to high

Comment

• Newbie from Melbourne's northern suburbs

Comment

• Hi, from SE suburbs of melb. Cars not stanced at the moment, in progress though.

Comment

• love the supra with CR kai? (or is it KR cai, I can never remember..)

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D View Post
                        love the supra with CR kai? (or is it KR cai, I can never remember..)
                        u had it right the first time CR Kai
                        Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by jp_spec View Post
                          Newbie from Melbourne's northern suburbs

[IMG]http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b175/JP_SPEC/My%20Supra%20Drift%20Pig/91.jpg[/IM]
                          Nice dude, where bouts in the north?

Im in Reservoir, theres a couple of us from the north
                          Originally posted by anth
                          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• invite him to Mill Park Maccas for a mekkisz seesssshhhh
                            S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• ill get some decent pics of my e28 up soon enough, but im from sydney.. who else is from syd?

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                                Nice dude, where bouts in the north?

Im in Reservoir, theres a couple of us from the north

Thanks man... I'm in South Morang. I haven't seen too many stanced looking rides around here though. The streets seem to be flooded with Falcodores in my area. Aiming to finish the the Supra in time for next Winton Drift day. I don't drive it too often since the cage went in.

You'll probably see me rolling around in my daily...

Comment

Working...
                                X