New G on the block

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New G on the block

so ive been browsing on here for a while and figured id introduce myself. My names Sean and im from NorthEast Ohio. Im currently 15, and get my full license in 2 months. I currently own a 2004 infiniti g35x. Its a funny story how i got it. My aunt owned the car since 2004 and had racked up 340k miles. she decided it was time for a new car. I tagged along to the infiniti dealer, expecting to see the last of the g35. because of the miles, the dealer didnt want it as a trade to resell, but simply to display how high of mileage theyll run for. The Salesman was a car guy himself with a 600hp mustang cobra, and the other sales guy was a car guy and had a widebody sc430 with a 2jz making 800hp. i took the g35 for what i thought was the last drive, and by the time i got back, they had already called my parents and made plans for me to acquire the car. My future plans with the car are a new catback exhaust as the old one i rusted through, wide 19'' wheels, and coilovers, as well as a front lip, side skrits, and a rear lip and oem spoiler. so far i have plasti dipped the grille black and left the infiniti part chrome. looks very nice IMO. also i did a headlight restoration kit and the results were amazing. i also tonight painted the bumper to look that of an oem nismo bumper and it came out very well. more pics tomorrow.
    Attached Files
    Here's to the automotive culture.

15 yrs old.... I'm stunned!

Welcome though.

Comment

thanks! and why's it so stunning? haha
      Here's to the automotive culture.

Comment

15? I see. I would go with 18" for wheels.

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
        Originally posted by Oxer
        You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
        Originally posted by Average_Jerk
        Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Working...
        X