Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

white one? pwoahhhh so want
    Originally posted by Smeeeb
    Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

if ur gonna sell your beast get a PROPER JDM VIP car. most are either v8/turbo and all are way under the 50k mark.

nissan cima,

nissan cedric/Y34

2000+ toyota celsior (ls400)

TOYOTA CROWN!!!

Comment

v8s4lyfe.

bogan pride

Comment

I reckon we should make another thread and name it

"The help private_numero stop being dumb, and keep his car thread"

Comment

R34 GTR
            G37

or a true JDM VIP car platform like one of the above.

Although my advice - buying an R34 GTR or a similar high performance vehicle as your first manual/quick car can be quite dangerous, just be careful.

I'd advise picking up a cheap s13/14 etc to learn the workings of turbo cars/high power rwd/manual first, then see what you feel like afterwards. Also, the cars you've mentioned aren't particularly mod friendly without either A) big budget or B) DIY know-how. Keep that in mind.

Comment

i'll just leave this here...
              03' Toyota Crown Athlete V Premium

Originally posted by TRaNz
              getout.

Comment

get an Impala.... ok it isn't late model, but they are cool

late model... get a Nissan President

like a Nissan Cima but longer and more BOSS
                Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

Originally posted by DRVSLW View Post
                  R34 GTR
                  G37

Although my advice - buying an R34 GTR or a similar high performance vehicle as your first manual/quick car can be quite dangerous, just be careful.

I'd advise picking up a cheap s13/14 etc to learn the workings of turbo cars/high power rwd/manual first, then see what you feel like afterwards. Also, the cars you've mentioned aren't particularly mod friendly without either A) big budget or B) DIY know-how. Keep that in mind.
                  i thought cops were heavy back when i had my 32 lol - but i cant imagine the headfucks asociated driving around an import these days. i still think i developed OCD from driving it, i cant help but look in my rear view mirror every few seconds.. them tmu's.. they haunt me! in regards to buying 34gtr id stay away from it unless you both have someone who can source you a 4.5 or higher grade condition specimen (pretty much as new and stock as fuck) and atleast 40k minimum in the bank incase something goes wrong lol
                  - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                  Originally posted by TRaNz
                  Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

Toyota LandCruiser
                    S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

Originally posted by namtaro View Post
                      g37 yeh yeh
                      not gonna lie, i been researching the g37 for some time now. Main problems is sourcing electrical parts and the GPS system and shit which is all in japanese. However the way around it is if i scrap everything and build the sound system again. Which is the likely case.

As for low friendly, i wanna be able to see what work needs to be done underneath the car before i buy it. Might walk into a lexus dealership and get them to hoist up a IS250,

But atm, research wise the g37 is winning. Decision wise, still open. Need to research more.

but then........

[quote=mk3;721706]if ur gonna sell your beast get a PROPER JDM VIP car. most are either v8/turbo and all are way under the 50k mark.

nissan cima,

I saw this, research has begun.

Originally posted by DRVSLW View Post
                      R34 GTR
                      G37

This is good advice right here. Thanks luke. Im aware they arent very mod friendly, but its not impossible. Heck if i can modify a toyota camry, i think a g37, lexus is would be easier. My budget however doesnt allow me to have a project car. Nor a second car for that matter. Hence my only source of knowledge are books, and my mates project cars which im always willing to give a helping hand to.

Originally posted by cln View Post
                      i thought cops were heavy back when i had my 32 lol - but i cant imagine the headfucks asociated driving around an import these days. i still think i developed OCD from driving it, i cant help but look in my rear view mirror every few seconds.. them tmu's.. they haunt me! in regards to buying 34gtr id stay away from it unless you both have someone who can source you a 4.5 or higher grade condition specimen (pretty much as new and stock as fuck) and atleast 40k minimum in the bank incase something goes wrong lol

Yeah TMU is fucked man. Im doing the same. I also researched about the gtr34 as well awhile ago and i read up something like your advice. Btw your mates gtr r34 is a machine. I wanna shotgun in it one day. Just so i can feel godzilla from the inside no homo

Comment

Ford FG XR8.

edited coz jo0my made fun of me.
                        Last edited by TRaNz; 03-07-2012, 07:54 AM.

Comment

G37, 350z, 370z or some sort I had in mind.

You keep saying you want a g37 so you reckon you should go for it. Classy, yet sporty with performance. And plus it's not something you see everyday driving down the street.

Comment

buy a volkswagen!!

LOLjks. don't waste 50K on a VW..

what about euro? audi merc BMW, I'm sure there would be more than a couple that would be kinda what you're after...

Comment

Hyundai

Comment

I want something cheap to maintain. thats the thing. What i heard and the impression i got from euros are the maintenance costs are big. Rather spend the extra cash on modifications.

Comment

Working...
                                X