X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mohsen View Post
    you think thats bad roman?
    there are so many girls out there i would love to rip an arab on and just go direct to the parents and marry the shit out of them but the aussie born part of me keeps saying no.
    rape dungeon...
    Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
      There are plenty of people doing it to try get on as many blogs as they can, and as soon as they get a defect, they part out because "driving that low is stupid in a daily" or "it made the car handle like shit".... I see that shit on aus forums all the time.

just so you know, Tranz is testing your limit as to how much shit you can take. Some people get on here and just naturally fall into conversation as they have been around the group for a while, or forums in general.

Yourself, no one here knows, so aslong as you can laugh it off, you'll survive

Oxer I completely understand your stance on the whole SN thing and I am aware of the story. But to be honest I am with George on this one. When I went to Sydney last weekend, yes I was sort of scared meeting up and hanging with the Zen Garage and All stars boys from what you guys have been talkin about for agesss but I am not one to **** on somebody unless they have done something directly to me. When I went there, I felt at home. It felt like a Garage Cafe session where people would rock up, introduce each other to new people, have a laughs and talk about cars and life. Nekkminute your there for 5 hours without even realizing it.

And too be honest, the whole SN ALL STARS event I would go if anybody else from that group of circle organized it (fitment freaks, The-lowdown etc) as they all appear to be generally cool people to hang out with. I made a ton of new friends last weekend and memories I will hold for a long time and "Stance off" event or not, I am going for the community vibe. Essentially, All Stars is creating events in Sydney that truly reflect what Estblshd and 100mm believe in. - Community and Unity.

Yes sure there are cock jockies who jump on the fitment scene and who will and do go to All stars or JDMST meets, run into one problem and disappear but it should be clear by now that the familia who are here in SW today, who come to our reg meets up, to our family chirstmas' and generally hang out with SW individuals outside SW are the ones who have general love for this scene. The way I see it, our Stanceworks Familia is known thorugh-out the east coast. We have a rep that we've created without even trying. That rep is, low cars, proper, real wheels. Where ever we go, we rep hard without even trying. We as a familia do set the standard without even pushing for anything and the way I see it, by attending these meets it's a big "hey fuck you this is how its suppose to be done" to the fanboys out there. But you know what? We dont care about the fan boys anyway because we do what we love, for the love of our familia and our community.
      Last edited by private_numero; 04-02-2013, 11:09 AM.

Comment

• Did jfox make you suck his dick along with sergios and the rest of them? BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
        Originally posted by Smeeeb
        Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• Originally posted by private_numero View Post
          Oxer I completely understand your stance on the whole SN thing and I am aware of the story. But to be honest I am with George on this one. When I went to Sydney last weekend, yes I was sort of scared meeting up and hanging with the Zen Garage and All stars boys from what you guys have been talkin about for agesss but I am not one to **** on somebody unless they have done something directly to me. When I went there, I felt at home. It felt like a Garage Cafe session where people would rock up, introduce each other to new people, have a laughs and talk about cars and life. Nekkminute your there for 5 hours without even realizing it.

And too be honest, the whole SN ALL STARS event I would go if anybody else from that group of circle organized it (fitment freaks, The-lowdown etc) as they all appear to be generally cool people to hang out with. I made a ton of new friends last weekend and memories I will hold for a long time and "Stance off" event or not, I am going for the community vibe. Essentially, All Stars is creating events in Sydney that truly reflect what Estblshd and 100mm believe in. - Community and Unity.

Yes sure there are cock jockies who jump on the fitment scene and who will and do go to All stars or JDMST meets, run into one problem and disappear but it should be clear by now that the familia who are here in SW today, who come to our reg meets up, to our family chirstmas' and generally hang out with SW individuals outside SW are the ones who have general love for this scene. The way I see it, our Stanceworks Familia is known thorugh-out the east coast. We have a rep that we've created without even trying. That rep is, low cars, proper, real wheels. Where ever we go, we rep hard without even trying. We as a familia do set the standard without even pushing for anything and the way I see it, by attending these meets it's a big "hey fuck you this is how its suppose to be done" to the fanboys out there. But you know what? We dont care about the fan boys anyway because we do what we love, for the love of our familia and our community.
          I read that as if you were trying to give a speech.

First off, 100mm =/= estblshd? The 100mm crew are basically doing a melbourne version of showcased, Last time i checked, you and estblshd dont have any money tied up in it. just because you're advertising the event doesn't mean you should try to tie the two together...

Secondly, what standard are we setting? Last time I checked I didnt give a fuck about what anyone thought in terms of what I contributed to the "car community". Sure showcased was fun, Sure the lowdown guys are awesome dudes, doesnt mean I'm about to tie stanceworks with them.... I let them feature the civic because I wasnt happy with it. I knew it was far from finished and they were keen to do it. At no point did I say to them " lets work together and share content".

Like ive always said, the fact that there are so many blogs (eg. T-LD, Downshift, GSS, estblshd etc.) and they all work in and out of each other together, it dilutes everything. Its like watered down alcohol, its bland. Thats why when you first started established (sorry, i have to type it normally, typing it shortened makes me feel like im a 12y/o texting) I told you im not interested, another reason I didnt let you use the stance works name. Stance works homepage has a large following, its own following, why should we associate with less known groups, that comes back down to the fame thing.

SW.au familia should hold SW's best intrests close. Its what makes us who we are in the wider community (a bunch of showstealing, mask wearing cunts), and by going to a SN event to "rep" is just another way you dilute what we stand for.

Also Reece, im not trying to have a dig at you, just simply asking questions as to your motives. Sure you roll hard and get defected every second week (if you got fined each time you would have stoped a few defects ago lol) but what drives you? Do you do it because you love your car? or do you do it to prove a point to other people? Another thing on the dilution point im making, You rep Agentz, and SW, and now Established. SW has never been an exclusive club, but Agentz is? Established is just a blog, but apparently for 100mm you were going to have your own stand? Just curious.

Also also, you deflected the question as to the content of all things non melbournian on established, another diluted topic lol.
          Originally posted by anth
          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• P.S - sorry for the essay. Just needed to address some topics that have been on my mind, some for a while.

Comment

• AccuAir SwitchSpeed kit just arrived. Hell yeah!

Planning trunk install tonight I reckon.
              IG: @sebastienaudeon
              1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
              *pats Sebs head*
              there there.
              keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Comment

• hahaha anth.

are you not entertained!?

Comment

• Ox I read everything you say in a Bane accent.

http://smeeezus.tumblr.com/

Instragram @Smeeeb

Comment

• Just saw on Facebook, blue wide body evo coming to 100mm... Who wants to bet he will tow it down?

Comment

• Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
                        AccuAir SwitchSpeed kit just arrived. Hell yeah!

Planning trunk install tonight I reckon.
                        A wild Seb appears and contributes with determination and eagerness.

Seeing as though it's 'essay day', I'm going to chime in:
                        We all have our own idea as to what SW stands for and why we're involved - to me it's about enthusiasts putting in the hard work for their own pleasure and satisfaction. It's a place where we can share that. The 'fame' and adoration that may follow is only a bonus.
                        IMHO if anyone's actions of late are indicative of that, it's Seb's.

By all accounts, Seb has been doing all of this work, each and every night, for himself. He's got a plan and he's keen as all hell to see it through. He's got his setbacks, but he's pushing through them. Seeing him organise meets in Adelaide to get the community started, let alone together, is impressive. I don't mean to sound like I'm sucking the guy off, but with the amount of shit-slinging going on at the moment it's nice to see someone actually walking the walk.

endnohomo/

Comment

• Originally posted by Bflat View Post
                          A wild Seb appears and contributes with determination and eagerness.

Seeing as though it's 'essay day', I'm going to chime in:
                          We all have our own idea as to what SW stands for and why we're involved - to me it's about enthusiasts putting in the hard work for their own pleasure and satisfaction. It's a place where we can share that. The 'fame' and adoration that may follow is only a bonus.
                          IMHO if anyone's actions of late are indicative of that, it's Seb's.

By all accounts, Seb has been doing all of this work, each and every night, for himself. He's got a plan and he's keen as all hell to see it through. He's got his setbacks, but he's pushing through them. Seeing him organise meets in Adelaide to get the community started, let alone together, is impressive. I don't mean to sound like I'm sucking the guy off, but with the amount of shit-slinging going on at the moment it's nice to see someone actually walking the walk.

endnohomo/
                          Thanks for the kind words Ryan, I really appreciate it!

I just like pushing the boundaries, take Zelda for example. I'm glad that I have been able to contribute to S|W, and I want to continue doing so here in Adelaide. I've been called a fan boy and what not, but I don't think I am. I'm simply bringing people with like minded interests together.

Thanks again Ryan.
                          1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                          there there.

Comment

• Good work Sebbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb you sick cunt
                            Originally posted by Smeeeb
                            Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• Less shit going on less problems.
                              Joined sw for the lols.
                              Stayed for the love.
                              Joined sau for the love.
                              Stayed for the cheap parts and track days.
                              See what I mean?
                              To me sw offers so much more than anything else.
                              Go to jdmst and cunts look at you funny.go to sw meet and you just feel at home.
                              Everyones close. Everyone helps each other out. Every one helps hose the drunk guy down.

Seb youre a mad kunt

Comment

• You know it

BagRiders sent me a license plate frame, I wish our license plates were the same size as the Americas. Now to just buy some USDM plates bro, then I can pimp them at meets and shit.
                                1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                                there there.

Comment

Working...
                                X