No announcement yet.

The annoying orange.. volvo 440 :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not saying it looks ugly or something.. i just don't like it. Too wannabe stuff for me
    Let's Drag!!!

Comment

• still, car looks dope... зачет

Comment

• Sorry, i don't speak russian but thanks anyway
        Let's Drag!!!

Comment

• This build is sick man! Love where this is going.

Comment

• Originally posted by Invincible View Post

I **** the look of carbon
            I agree, fake carbon fiber is the worst man

Comment

• Get the Euro plate, looks much better than pre-Euro plate. Also how will it look without the black middle piece in the back?
              Edu autoga muide

Building a W124 Benz

Comment

• About the plates i'm still thinking, i'm not gonna decide before the car is finished so i can photoshop those details. Also the black middle peace will not go anywhere It looks ugly as fuck without it.. also it's only on higher trim level cars like mine

Anyways... did some work today again. Decided to change lower ball joints.. while doing it i also decided to change control arms cause the bushings on old arms were complete shit. I had other control arms from donor car which had better bushings.. they still need to be changed to new ones but atleast i can wait a bit with them now.

(left one is original, right one from donor car)

Also put a tire on one rim to testfit it under the car It's very high tho, but it looks freaking awesome :P

I mean.. i just can't wait to finish it
                Let's Drag!!!

Comment

• Gotta admit that i've been quite lazy last few weeks I have done some other shit that i don't actually need but just to keep myself busy. Started with turbo manifold

I hope to deal with turbo stuff in winter when i'll maybe have some more money and time..and other car for driving while this one is in pieces

I have repaired the rear bumper.. actually it can't be named repairing more than tuning. So in winter i filled the exhaust hole that was in bumper, i had to re-do it cause it was rubish.

(after taking the pics i decided to "weld" some places from outside too, so it would be stronger)
                  For now i have smoothened it with filler.. which i now have run out of...again

I HOPE to get ready for next weekend cause we have a local streetrace and i'm hoping to be there
                  But for now some fresh pics of the car.. which is very very high and still resting in pieces

Let's Drag!!!

Comment

• Today bought more filler and did some sanding with rear bumper and the hood until a friend of mine came to visit and brought polishing machine, polishing paste and some sandpapers, so he taught me how to remove paint run and how to polish
                    So i have to get this thing run-free Tho i gotta admit that right rear fender is the one i need to paint again cause there are some quite bad defects that i can't remove.. but that's alright, i'm not too sad about it.
                    The left fender is quite ok

But ok, enough of the talk as i got no pics too.. but i'll keep you posted when i do something new
                    Let's Drag!!!

Comment

• So an example how NOT to watersand for polishing:

But not to worry, i can repaint it. Tho the result is pretty good..

Before and after:

Rear bumper is at this stage...still:

The weather is awfully hot so it takes still some time to do things
                      Let's Drag!!!

Comment

• So, rear bumber now primered and almost ready for paint..

Got a pic of right rear fender after watersand and polish

Fitment not so good..i have to make some metal lip to the lower edge to get it good, otherwise it's as good as it can be

Tomorrow i'm trying to get front fenders and hood also primered, so i could paint them and i could complete the car for friday
                        Let's Drag!!!

Comment

• As shit takes time.. then i couldn't paint the things today but tomorrow i'll do it
                          Today got front fenders and hood primered.. hood got different primer cause it's gonna stay like that until i can buy more orange color... (yes i'm kinda running out of it).

Let's Drag!!!

Comment

• So.......FINALLY ready for MOT Tomorrow gonna try to get that done, then can breathe calmly after few months.

Decided to use some old front bumper for now. New one will go on when it's ready.. or maybe sooner

After i get MOT done, time for some lowz..finally Sick of that high car.. like really.
                            Let's Drag!!!

Comment

• wow, that huge obnoxious sticker on back windshiled really takes away from this car...I would remove that like yesterday

Comment

• Matter of opinion i have to say I like it.. i have to like it, otherwise i wouldn't have put it there
                                Let's Drag!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X