CCW Classics f/s f/t

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CCW Classics f/s f/t

Hey everyone I'm new to the forum. I'm just wondering if anyone is interested in these CCW's. They're 16" 5 x 100 8.5 +14 front and 9.5 +16 rear. I have the tires too with about 80% thread left on them. The wheels are in great shape! Little to no curb rash, no cracks. All it needs is some TLC. They're a bit dirty right now. I have pics I'll post them later when I get home. Hit me up! Im in North Jersey. Willing to ship at buyer's expense. Looking for trades mostly but I will listen to offers. Selling price: $1300 no tires $1400 w/tires bounce. ***Message me for more pics***
    Last edited by 86_frs; 01-14-2015, 07:32 PM.

Originally posted by 86_frs View Post
    Hey everyone I'm new to the forum. I'm just wondering if anyone is interested in these CCW's. They're 16" 5 x 100 8.5 +14 front and 9.5 +16 rear. I have the tires too with about 80% thread left on them. The wheels are in great shape! Little to no curb rash, no cracks. All it needs is some TLC. They're a bit dirty right now. I have pics I'll post them later when I get home. Hit me up! Im in North Jersey. Willing to ship at buyer's expense. Looking for trades mostly but I will listen to offers. Selling price: $1300 no tires $1400 w/tires bounce. ***Message me for more pics***
    PM'ed! Very interested!

Comment

Working...
    X